rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Quote: (10-13-2011 04:20 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2011 01:23 PM)Peoloom Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2011 08:58 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Does Manchester get a lot of tourists? I know they have a futbol team.

Not a lot of tourists but it's very diverse.

Manchester is ok, but it's dreary, a little depressing, and it feels extremely working class. In terms of nightlife, I'd rank English cities like this:

London >>> Newcastle > Liverpool > Manchester.

Out of interest Peoloom what's your view based on? I lived there in the City centre for 2 years and went out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not claiming it to be a Mecca, merely to provide some solid info for any guys who may go there. Working class? I really think you have no idea.

I agree London is the top city, no doubting this, I think Liverpool and Manchester are very similar to each other nightlife wise. However I think Manchester beats it overall as a city, I certainly think it's more pleasing on the eye.

Not a lot of tourists? Try one of the most successful football teams in history, and the richest club in the world, as well as one of the biggest shopping centre's in Europe. Whilst not London, you'd be surprised at the amount of foreign people in Manchester...but Peoloom please do continue with your completely uninformed observations.

In answer to Pitt's question - there aren't as many black girls here as in London, but you do get them. There are a lot of mixed race girls as well, which I like. I find girls attitudes in London, which has been covered here before to be somewhat snobby compared to the rest of the UK. If you go to a city outside of London it will be somewhat easier, Manchester is no exception.

Birmingham I thought was OK, but for its size, I don't think it's anything special. The nightlife around Broad Street and the Arcadium is not too bad. Birmingham has a huge Asian population, so if you like Asian girls, that is your best bet.

I'd agree with it being 'working class'. Very few people you'll meet on nights-out will have much money. It's not London. If you went out 2-3 a weeks, you must have gone out on weeknights - probably student nights? Those aren't that representative of the greater population. Most of the population that goes out on Friday/Sat is from North/Central Manchester which are very working class. In the daytime, you'll get more of a mix of people - including those form the South, which is richer.

But at night (weekends) it does have a very working class vibe. I find going out there on Friday/Saturday can be quite rough if you hit the wrong areas.

The foreign people are usually students, not people visiting the football team. And most of the football team visitors are often men, not women. Most of the 'tourists' you see in Manchester don't go out at night - at least I've only ever met a few on my nights-out there.

Nightlife is busy and the girls some of the girls are definitely 'hot'. Many aren't too 'classy' though, put it that way.

Try Northern Quarter for a better vibe and for higher quality (in terms of personality anyway).

The big Tiger Tiger is good on student nights too, although a bit younger.

Based on - living there for 25 years and being born there.

There's no shortage of pussy- it's just the delivery system that's messed up

Messages In This Thread