rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pro and cons of girls getting attached ?

Pro and cons of girls getting attached ?

I was reading this old thread and seem like a lot of our core members have problems with girls getting attached.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7605.html

Some (Tuth incl.) mentioned that he might have to cut out the sex just because a girl is getting attached.

Why would girls getting attached ever be a bad thing? Isnt it our goal to maintain a harem nowadays? Getting a girl attached to you definitely shift the balance in your power and you can leverage it for a lot of stuff. She would also be more eager to please you in or out of bed, that was my case with my ex LTR.

If she gets annoying you can simply decide to go ghost on her. Girls are usually too proud to keep chasing after unreplied texts.

I dont have much experience in LTR, so far Ive only had ONS, or 3-4 bangs then the girl disappear no string attached. My last LTR the girl was attached but it’s a fucking boon because she takes better care of me and her and bought me shit, but when I cheated on her she still broke up without a backward glance.

Shit I would even like to have tips on how to get girls attached. I still believe that most guys just one a beautiful feminine girlfriend to settle down with. We have more problem with hot girls being impossible to lock down, rather than girls getting attached.

Your thoughts on the pros and cons?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread