rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Place for Skinny Dudes?

Best Place for Skinny Dudes?

Quote: (06-07-2015 08:17 PM)Mister X Wrote:  

Do you like being skinny? I do. I like being lean and I have no plans of bulking up. Plus I'm 5'7 and it's very hard to bulk up without looking stocky (aka fat). Lean works for me.

I've never heard of guys missing lays for being too lean. Too fat maybe. Too short maybe. Not white maybe. But then again we've seen guys overcome those situations as well.

Skinny guys get pussy all the time. It's about how you own your body type that counts. Do you dress trendy? There are things skinny guys look good in that other dudes don't. Most fashionable clothes are still geared towards skinny people. You can have a style other people can't, and that can be said for all body types. Own whatever you have and work within it. And be confident about it. You won't have a problem.

Yeah I get laid a lot. And yes I dress well.

Women are attracted to me.

I just feel with more muscles I would be more masculine or something.

I honestly feel the bulky men have more confidence because men are visual creatures, and therefore they THINK women love their bodies. And likely women do prefer that over total skinny. But I think its less of a bump than most men think.

Messages In This Thread