rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tunisia Thread

Tunisia Thread

En route back from Tunisia.

Overall, as a Muslim country, it shouldn’t be surprising that I found it to be a tough place to flag. The girls are friendly (they’ll buy you meals), cute, and were easy to go on dates with and also fine with kino, but I got very little play on a 5 day stay. The country itself was gorgeous and there were many tourist sights I went too were quality – Sidi bou Said and the market downtown. I also went to a few really cool bars/restaurants/cafes. I enjoyed the trip despite not coming close to getting my dick wet.
I was wildly popular on Tinder. Meeting up was cake. Some were quite cute, and many were down for almost immediate kino, and some let me kiss them, and while I kissed a girl on the lips, I never got a proper make-out. One girl had almost certainly never kissed anyone in her life, while another had an 8pm curfew, which definitely put a damper on the pickup. I saw quite a bit of talent out and about, although Tunisian girls typically come with a bit of extra frump – not surprising, since restaurants load you up with bread and carbs at every meal, and portion sizes are generous. I also had an experience where a male waiter at a cafe was rude to the girl I was with because she was there with a foreign male (though, granted, I was ogling her). This really pissed off the girl I was with, and ruined our vibe a bit for a time. Another girl told me she was afraid of taking a cab with me in case the police caught her with a foreign male.

One girl brought her sister along on a date. When she told me her sister was coming I was thinking that's so lame, but then her younger, busty sister showed up and I wasn't disappointed. Advice to girls who read this: never bring your younger, more attractive, sluttier sister on a date with a man you are interested in romantically. I opted for the sister swap. When I went out with the younger sister for drinks a couple days later, however, she remained loyal to her sister, was much colder than she’d been on the first meeting, and I got nowhere. And this was a girl who had actually made out with foreign guys before, so had things been differently, a bang may have been possible. (Also probably didn’t help that I was talking to two other girls when she walked in the bar – Le Plaza – to meet me… Night might have been better had I stayed with them.)

In any case, I had a rough time, but and it’s clearly a tough game environment, but I also feel it is possible to get laid there. Many girls watch western movies, and crave western levels of freedom, and are clearly sexually repressed. On the other hand, these girls have it in their heads that they should be virgins at marriage, and unteaching them this could be a lot of work. On the plus side, because the economy is bad, few of them have jobs, so they are free to meet up, but on the negative side, few of them drink, and many can’t just go out late, and many are also religious. (Better to just say you believe in God but prefer to have a direct relationship rather than via church.)

Going after Russian girls on vacation and cabin crew would be my play if I went back. While I would return, it won't be a priority for me...

Venues:
The Factory – bar in La Marsa was hopping on a Sunday night. I went with a date, but there were cute girls sitting at the bar who would have been fun to saddle up next to. I liked it.
Sinbad – Club on the beach with a pool. Mostly tables, would be better to role with a group or bring a date.
Le Plaza – Not a huge number of targets, but I picked up there while waiting for my date.

Messages In This Thread