rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Think you found wife material - how to know it's not an act?

Think you found wife material - how to know it's not an act?

Quote: (05-31-2015 09:22 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2015 08:07 AM)almohajem Wrote:  

- Does she do/work something useful. For example, doctor, reduce your health bills. Or Lawyer, takes care of your legal stuff.

I don't really get guys that want to marry a submissive/feminine women. There is no such thing. The more submissive, the worse is the deal.

You obviously have a lot to learn. [Image: lol.gif]

And I find it funny that you think someone can just turn up in Asia on a business trip and bang a "9.5". How much experience do you have with women?

I'm not much experienced. But here is to clarify more.

1. you hire the asian bitch. you can't get a 9.5 bitch to suck your balls overnight. I have no problem paying for sex.

2. I have been with submissive women and not submissive women. Hard women are intolerable. But "very" submissive women are usually sneaking because they think (or you really are) a very good deal to them.

3. Obviously you need to marry a "relatively" submissive women and one that follow your lead. But after a certain point, and if you get one way too submissive/obedient, you may have to wonder if she is too good, or you are too good for her.

Messages In This Thread