rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Russian women

Older Russian women

Quote: (05-30-2015 04:06 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

[quote] (05-30-2015 03:46 AM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  

(05-29-2015, 06:52 AM)MrSleepless Wrote:  @CaptainCrazy

Why do you say that? Ive been visiting Russia on and off for the last past 2 years. I dont see why you keep calling it russian hell? Every country got its pros and conts. But i really like it there. Ive got more comfortable in Moscow than in L.A for instance.

Because you need to be born there and live for 29 years and literally spend your 20s to engineer an escape to understand.

You two years one and off is like me now going to Philippines to fuck young pussy. It's not like living in Mindanao.

And try to get out of Moscow sometimes.

Go to something not far away, like Tula or Penza. Try to live a couple of year in Urals and Siberia.

Quote:Quote:

Living in a country like Russia is different than staying there with some savings or being super-rich. Life isn't so rosy there, when you deal with the infrastructure, corruption, legal system, extremes of wealth and poverty which make many areas highly unsafe if you for example raise a family or plan to travel around more.

<snip>

Thank you for the reality-check.

Messages In This Thread