rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Oslo tips?

Any Oslo tips?

They are blonde. Really truly natural blonde. I've been to all four scandinavian capitals (havent yet been to Iceland) and Oslo trumps them easily for the sheer number of blonde girls walking around.

If you are heavily into tall, well built (but not in a manly way), natural blondes with awesome racks, Oslo is heaven.

The girls were the most feminine of all the four scandi capitals. I did see a few signs of the hypergamous culture creeping in into the nightlife, but it was no way as ridiculous as in Stockholm.

Plus Oslo IMO has the best balance of a modern metropolitan city combined with breathtaking natural landscapes, literally at its doorsteps.

If only it werent so darn cold, I would move there. For a dark skinned guy who dresses smart/sharp and is a fine conversationalist, Oslo will be very kind.

More details to follow up later including some very good nightlife/day game intel.

Messages In This Thread