rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fair warning: pregnancy entrapment

Fair warning: pregnancy entrapment

Quote: (05-27-2015 08:14 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2015 10:45 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I personally think she purposefully stopped taking her birth control in some feeble attempt to secure a guy to stick around.

No doubt.

A woman who is dead set on not getting pregnant pretty much will never get pregnant.

In my married days my ex and I always heard from friends the "um sorta an accident" then would always find out the wife forgot her birth control or couldn't find it or some bull shit.

A woman who doesn't want to get pregnant won't forget her birth control
A woman on birth control won't get pregnant

Never believe oops babies. They rarely are.

Exactly.

Had a buddy who didn't want to have a baby but his 35-year old feminist live-in girlfriend was begging for one bc she was hitting the wall and getting older.

She'd been taking birth control for almost 20 years and had never got pregnant. I warned him, and then one day a few months later all of a sudden she was pregnant one day and it was apparently an "accident" (according to her). She's so happy now!

Heh "accident" eh? Yeah, right. Any woman who's been riding the carousel and diligently taking birth control/using condoms knows full well her cycle and when she's liable to get pregnant.

What I worry about is the fact that the trust issue is gone in this kind of situation (or should be at least). She out and out tried to get herself pregnant and succeeded in spite of knowing full well his desires and the fact he firmly stated he did not want a kid with her. How can a man ever trust a woman like that let alone stay with her? I still think it's also partly his fault, as he must have known she might do this - men can be overly trusting fools with women for sure, especially when they start living together.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread