rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Important is it to Love Your LTR?

How Important is it to Love Your LTR?

Quote: (05-26-2015 11:57 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

Aliblahba I would love to meet up with some RVF members in Miami this summer if possible. I actually have contacted Jariel last month about me going for business and geting a beer but he did not reply. Jariel why dont we all meet up? Put this crap behind you guys and lets go hunting like our ancestors!! [Image: smile.gif]

Dude, I respect the fact that some of these guys here are older than me, but we're all grown men.

I'm not going to let anybody talk to me any kind of way, and then say, let's go get drinks and chase pussy together.

I'm cool on that.

I respect that we can have differing views on topics, but I don't do the personally disrespectful shit, where people are making comments about your mother, your person, and other shit that they're not really in a position to speak on, then they are just exposing themselves.

A good friend on here informed me that we can block posters, so I've done that, and I won't even see their responses, they're welcome to talk to themselves, because they won't be talking to me.

Messages In This Thread