rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Important is it to Love Your LTR?

How Important is it to Love Your LTR?

@jariel, definitely read all your posts about that and would be interested in reading more. (I re-read the one about not going back quite often, and remembering why I left her in the first place)

I can speak for myself on this one and definitely say that I'm not afraid of losing my higher quality LTR. She's in my pocket. And if she ever left me, she knows I would replace her. I'm not worried about being able to find another girl before the sun goes down. I'm more worried about not loving her as much as the cunt-ex.

I also agree that for women, LTR's aren't about love - they're about security. They'll "love" any guy that they think can help them with their strategy of being a comfortable grandmother in a death-bed surrounded by a loving family (That's the endgame for them - nothing wrong with that).

I couldn't agree more with these questions.

Quote:Quote:

"What type of message are you sending yourself by continuing to run back to someone you continue finding a reason to run away from in the first place?

What type of man does that make you as a result?

How do you feel about being that man?

None of those questions can possibly have good answers."

That's all on point - but I do want what I feel to go away so I can make the right decisions in the future.

Going back to my ex is not the answer. She'd be happy with that (I would be too for a short while), and I'd eventually be miserable.

For damn sure, being comfortable running back to your safe place is not a good strategy for a guy.

Messages In This Thread