rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video games

Video games

Quote: (05-26-2015 11:29 AM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I said I was mostly done with video games. But just when I thought I was out, Witcher 3 pulls me back in.

[Image: godfather-o.gif]

Yeah. I'm still sitting up blurry eyed into the early hours of morning with that game (the in-game timer is bugged so I don't know how many hours I've clocked in by now, but I'm guessing I'm somewhere between 30 and 40). And I don't even think I'm half way through the main story line yet, and still with a lot of unexplored areas and witcher contracts left in the Velen region and the entire large Skellige region still untouched.

After I finish this game I'm going to take a few months off from the biggest and most addicting story based games.
Mostly I play racing games, online shooters or more linear story based games, all of which I usually feel inclined to play in short bursts, rather than something I get hooked on like a great novel and have to force myself to put down to get other things done.

Messages In This Thread