rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Side piece claims pregnant

Side piece claims pregnant

Sounds like a BS attention ploy.

You're rather unlikely to get a girl pregnant even if you're hitting it raw and pulling out.

If you're using condoms then the chances are super low.

She says she's late...by a half-day.

She can say whatever she wants: only SHE knows what day and time every month she goes on the rag.

For all you know, she could've started her period 2 days ago.

Or, she could be T minus 2 days from menstruating and she's just enjoying a little soap opera on your emotional dime in the meantime.

My prediction: within a few days she "gets" her period to her huge "relief" (and yours, of course).

Chicks surgically insert drama when they feel you slipping from their grasp as a means of creating investment.

Just like chicks are attracted to dudes who take them on emotional rollercoaster rides, often to their own detriment ("he beats me but I love him!"), guys can get hooked on the tension/relief cycle of female-created drama that reaches a boiling point then resolves into a placid status quo.

It's a cunning game if you think about it:

1. She creates the drama and gets you all worked up but frames it as a force majeur rather than what it really is: a contrivance

2. You spend time biting your nails with increasing intensity, which she closely monitors, waiting for just the right time.

3. She administers the antidote to your emotional turmoil (e.g. "I'm not pregnant! Whew..."), thereby associating your feelings of relief with her.

Once you've been trained in this emotional obstacle course, she can fabricate drama to draw you in and withhold the relief (which you've been conditioned to expect) until just the right moment.

Beware of this tactic.

Messages In This Thread