rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Baghdad Datasheet - The next Poosy Paradise?

Baghdad Datasheet - The next Poosy Paradise?

Quote: (05-24-2015 10:31 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2015 09:53 AM)FlyBoy Wrote:  

I wonder why you went through all this effort!

You will be called a troll and banned!

happy now!

Why would the OP get banned? I used to live in Baghdad and the information is accurate.

Quote: (05-24-2015 09:42 AM)SirSpanky Wrote:  

Nightlife review

Little Mecca

Days to go:

1)Thursday
2)Saturday

Openness to Infidels:

Very Low

Rusafa District

Overview:

This is the main upper class club of the city, filled with number 1 girls. Drinks are very expensive (and non-alcoholic) and expect a lot of cockblocking from the local Sheikhs. Also it is a good idea to say you are a Muslim here; there is a decapitation room for infidels out the back and checks are not uncommon. I was present for one in which I had to lie and say I left my passport in my apartment. I was thrown out of the club but my head still remains attached so that’s a plus.

There is a club in Baghdad called "Little Mecca" with a decapitation room in the back for infidels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Ali you should change your signature, after all going to a club with a decapitation room in the back is far more masculine than a two-way shooting range!

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread