rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: Game Is A Response To Female Neuroticism - Part I: The Pre-Game

Real Talk Sessions: Game Is A Response To Female Neuroticism - Part I: The Pre-Game

I've been mentally tagging those neurotic women as female losers. I've been through a number of them lately (mid-20s to about 30 y.o WASP females). Even if you consider them strictly as P&D materials, outside of literally sexytime, they contribute no value to your life and even add interruptions that take away value from you (e.g the BS flaking, the TXTing annoyance that disrupt your flows while youré doing business). They cost you a lot of time (and thus money, if you're worth a decent amount per hour) and kill your productivity.

In another reality where I'm not Game aware, I'd be like that "great guy" above, wanting to marry such a female loser despite her having nothing to contribute to the relationship while I bring everything to the table. For that, I'm forever grateful to people on sites like RVF that talk the real talk, which opened my eyes.

I distance myself from male losers, and so I want nothing to do with female losers as well. The solution is obviously to target high caliber women who actually bring values to my life, but sadly I find them very hard to locate. If you look into the under 30 crowd here, most are in BS studies, doing dead end jobs or feminist retarded careers, living in shitty shared houses or still at home, with no feminine skills to speak of. Their life is a horrible mess. Yet they are super picky and always try to find a reason to flake on you.

Fellas: there is nothing wrong with your Game. You are simply dealing with losers.

The only thing that drives me to game them at all is, like Roosh said in one of his recent blogs, being seriously horny (by my own standard anyway), possibly from all the lifting and other physical stuff I do. It's both a gift and a curse!

Messages In This Thread