rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lactating female game

Lactating female game

Drank from another Filipina MILF's boobs. Met her online, and got her facebook to see all her pics. 22 year old single mum to a daughter, but really attractive in her pics and in person. Showed up looking awesome. Slender body, with no stretch marks, beautiful face, and great skin and teeth, pretty rare in the Philippines. Trust me, their are some scary looking girls here, even young ones. Bad skin and rotten or missing teeth are very common here. She came straight to my hotel and even though she texted me we wouldn't have sex, she gave it up easy and we did it 3x. I even burst a condom. Should have bought the bigger size. She was still breast feeding, and she happily let me suck on those nice titties. I sucked so hard the milk kept coming after I stopped for a breather. We showered after and she let me trim her secret garden. It was an awesome hot and sweaty afternoon in the Philippines.

Messages In This Thread