rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steroids/HGH/Clen/Albut/ECA/DNP..ask me anything

Steroids/HGH/Clen/Albut/ECA/DNP..ask me anything

V you're disagreeing with me but we're saying the same thing! DONT ABUSE IT!

HGH alone and HGH with slin are not comparable at all. You would have to be completely reckless and obsessed or a bodybuilder to use slin. Also hgh is not expensive anymore, well compared to how much it used to cost. Also please find me one example of someone who has had these side effects from hgh, any one you find will be some crazy bodybuilder freak because they abused it! Don't forget the effects of GH are permanent, it fixes bad genetics pretty much. There is a reason for the extra cost it's not steroids. I'm giving you real world experience here not just scare articles!

As for tren yes it does have side effects and these side effects are amplified if it's not used properly. But that is because it's the absolute most potent steroid there and gives you incredible results. I've used tren since my first cycle and will use it every cycle. I've never had unbearable side effects or any permanent issues. Also there is a new method of using tren that is going around, you actually reduce the test and it minimize the sides drastically, it worked for me. I think if you tried tren you would be hooked!

Also yes I agree, a couple moderate cycles a year is what I do and what I suggest with every precaution taken. I have friends who use deca but i'll never use it, I like compounds with fat burning properties and you can keep that deca dick! Some of my friends are shut down for months after!

Messages In This Thread