rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I knocked some girl up abroad and I need advice

I knocked some girl up abroad and I need advice

Hey guys. Long story short. Russian girl, she knows me, no aliases etc. 3 piss tests and a doctor's blood test came positive. No ultrasound yet (beginning of June) but doctor's guess 4-5 weeks in.

Let's just forget the whole court ordered child support and associated legal rape, I'm not ready to become a father, if I'm having a kid I'm having it in my family which I'll build once my life is sorted out, and not in a different country. I don't want to live my life constantly thinking about that kid I had when I was 25. I certainly don't want a young man/woman to show up at my door and call me "dad" when I turn 50. The girl however is 29, biological clock ticking, the pregnancy hormones take over and she says she wakes up happy every day because she knows she is not alone. She also says the God who gave the child would also give the help needed to raise it. I'm not really a person of God and I think one would do everything in their power and then leave it to God, but in her case lousy job, no house, no car, I don't think it's a wise choice for her really. She says she wants some change in her life but fuckity fuck fuck guys if you want change in your life you go fishing, sign up for a dance class, learn glass sculpting, I don't know, but not have a fucking kid ?!

Now I see two outcomes to this situation:
  • I let it be and help them financially as best I can. She might find someone and settle down or she might not but in neither case do I see that kid ever really accepting me as his/her father.
  • I go "if you want to raise this kid do it yourself" and my relationship with both the mother and the kid is permanently fucked.
I don't see me moving to Russia because what good a man would I be if I can't support my family?
She wants to travel the world and settle down in Russia and throwing ideas left and right on how/where in the country we settle down, finance the house, or I work here 2-3 more years and get citizenship then we can all settle in Turkey nice and sunny, etc. I want to sort out everything else first, family second.
Anyway what's common to both of these outcomes is I end up just having been there to provide the seed and not really the family man so to speak.
Even though I like the idea of having a family and next of kin, it doesn't really mean anything to me unless I get to do this:

(Notice how he has whites on his hair? I don't even have proper facial hair yet)
I don't want to force the idea of having an abortion on her because I must admit "I wake up happy every day because I know I'm not alone" kind of touched me.
Advice please, the fuck do I do?

Also open to any advice regarding how international child support works. I live and work in Sweden but not a Swedish citizen. But I am curious if she can write me down as a parent without my passport, signature and consent in Russia? I will probably hear about international child support in Turkey from my lawyer mother (I spoke to dad on the phone and he said he wouldn't tell mom but this is the guy who answered "yes" to "are you cheating on me" so I won't be surprised) Right now I'm not concerned about the girl making claims on my assets but if she can name me a parent without my consent or a court order I would be because I hold a shit ton of my parents' assets under my name for tax purposes (I live abroad)

Thanks for the answers guys. Not sure if this forum or "Lifestyle" is the right one but I couldn't see "bastard child" as a lifestyle so here it goes

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Messages In This Thread