rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rebound game?

Rebound game?

Quote: (05-20-2015 06:42 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

A young gun hears draw, and he can fire off six shots.
A killer takes his time and aims.

The important questions not answered in the original post

1) who is this girl
2) who is this guy
3) how did he find out
4) what all does he know about her situation

"Optimal" game requires information. There is nothing here to give quality advice.

If y'all knew he gleaned this from a Facebook status change you might say one thing.

If you he's a "friend" that changes the picture doesn't it?

What if she mentioned it on an okcupid date?

Suddenly your advice changes, huh?

WIA

1. Solid 8/10. Only 5'2" tall, petite spinner. 21 years old.

2. Friend of mine. Known him for 2 years, and he dated her for a week in Feb. before he dropped her to fuck other girls. She fell in love with him, and my buddy only fucks/hangs out with her when his other plates are not available.

3. My buddy has graduated and is going home. When we drove him to the airport, she went with us and cried the whole way.

4. Rumor has it that she used to be abused as a kid by her parents. Might be a bit fucked in the head as a result. Has only a few friends, not that close to her as she only knew them for months. I've hung out with her before, but not enough to be put in the friendzone, nor did I make beta orbiter mistakes of trying to be her friend.

Let it be known that I am not trying to turn her into a LTR or anything.

Messages In This Thread