rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Impregnation?

Impregnation?

Quote: (10-07-2011 01:00 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I have the same urge, Athlone. I have a conscious/unconscious desire to impregnate women. During sex, looking at how fine they look, knowing how fine I am, I can't help but think wonder what that immaculate child would look like. Sometimes I can't help but say 'how gorgeous our babies would look' and I can see in her smile she wants me to inseminate her....adds to the urge.

I've had a few pregnancy scares in my life...I almost exclusively raw dog.

Glad I'm not alone.

My impulse by itself regarding impregnation is bad enough, but when a girl I'm with calls for it too(smiles, mentions how babies would look, calls for it during intercourse, etc)?
That might be the most effective way to trap me. Kryptonite, so to speak.

Damn, I gotta be careful...

Quote: (10-07-2011 01:21 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Hey...lemme just throw this out there, because I know and deal with it....

Soccer practices cost money
Musical instruments cost money
College funds cost money
Babysitters cost money
Field trips cost money
That 2nd laptop cost money
That airline ticket for that child costs no more than $10-$20 less than your ticket, so not much savings there
Gymnastics lessons cost money

Just throwing that out there. I am lucky since my household is in the Top-5% income (although weakened because of living in the DC area) but STILL...I feel the impact.

All very true, which is why I keep have some fear of my impulses. If I let them run free in the US, it could ruin me. Moma mentions even more reasons why...

Quote: (10-07-2011 01:25 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I've grown up in baby mother central so I am very particular about siring random children. I want to be in control of my child's life and determine the direction he (she) takes.

A lot of adult behaviour is defined by the type of parenting that they received.
All this gang violence and all this quickness for people to settle their beefs with guns and weapons are all examples of effeminate behaviour..males growing up without positive adult male figures in their households.

Lizards with slack standards, can't cook, no respect for men, inability to understand the female role and how it compliments the male role derives from the lack of a positive adult male figure in her household.

The men in my family and culture slay lizards frequently and that is not snubbed but it is taboo for them to sire children randomly and with some waste lizard.

You might as well abort the poor little fcuker.

This summer, I was stroking a nice lizard that I was working for a few months prior. She finally made her way into my lair and I spent three days digging out her belly.
During one stroke session, I was in the missionary, scraping her ribs and she said something along the lines of that she is mine forever if I cum in her.

I entertained that thought for moments as waves of pre-orgasmic pleasure washed over my sensory pathways. I CANNOT walk out on any sprogs of mine and this was not a lizard that I wanted to be locked down with (she exhibited some argumentative traits that I found a tad bit irritating).

With that in mind, I pulled out and left a gelatinous load of DNA on her stomach.

Also, in Canada, Child services seriously can have a dude by the balls and contribute majorly to his emasculation.

As strong and as flush as some of us are in here, none of us are above the law. The only way to dodge paying for a child, is to either make no money that is tied to your Social or to flee to another country (correct me if I'm wrong).

I like my freedom. That's my incentive.

This is all very true, great post.

I'm think there may be a way around these many pitfalls, but finding it would require:

-Lots of money
-Pickiness

...among a few other things. Some parts of the world would also probably be better for this than others. I would want to ensure my kids are able to have most of the same opportunities that I have had. If I let my impulse run free, I'd need a lot of money to still guarantee that and I would need to be pretty selective regarding the women. If I allow myself to rawdog the wrong chick and she pulls a move similar to the one me and Luckystar were talking about just above, then I'm in trouble. I'll lose control, and knock up an unfit chick, screwing my kid.

This whole thing might require less of a player's approach, and more of a serial-monogamist one. I'd have to pick my grls very carefully(after ensuring I'm financially ready for any eventuality), and stick with them for a good while, which would allow me to vet them carefully.

We'll see. Maybe in time I'll be able to just tame this beast and stop plotting to appease it...

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread