rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kharkiv 2015

Kharkiv 2015

Quote: (05-15-2015 04:20 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

I was in Plazma 3 or 4 times, and also did not have any good experience. Maybe it was because I went during weekdays, but still I prefer Club Compas on that kind of nights.
On a weekend night the combo Bolero/Radmir is sacred ))

I went to Plazma three tuesdays in a row and had success all the three times, making out with a 20 (8), a 19 (7), a 18 (5) yo girls, in this order (both quality and age went down, lol). I fingered two of them too, one inside the club and another one (the 18yo) in the park nearby. Consider that beside the first night (in which I was with William Windsor) I was rolling solo, I'm nearly 40 and my russian is very basic; two of those girls didn't speak a single word of english. This just to give you an idea of the situation.
Tuesday at Plazma is great because girls who go there are obviously in search of a cock/boyfriend, the ratio is good and the music is not that loud. But last saturday me and William Windsor went and the place was too loud and too packed with saturday-night-cocks so we left after just a couple of lukewarm approaches.

But the great surprise was friday at Galaxy: fucking excellent. Ratio, quality, prices (€0.8 a vodka orange, lol). Glances from nines. Boom. Young guys with zero game. Boom. Approached a four set that turned out being four sisters, zero english, made out with one (19 yo, 8) with her twin sister later on in the night coming to cockblock me for jealously when I was approaching other girls on the dance floor.......

And then Bolero. Is a vagina fest. Only problem is that girls are slightly older (24-30) so with more attitude and bitch shield, and men who are there (on saturday) DO HAVE game. You basically see these muscular fellas in their late thirties, ugly like shit, dressed like shit, approaching confident and dominant a set of pretty girls who not only receive them well but also fight for their attention. These guys have a "I own the bar" attitude that works great. They go caveman, doing things like sticking a hand in the ass of a girl with she giggling and probably getting wet. Super.

Messages In This Thread