rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video games

Video games

Since I've got more time than i can use productively right now (I'm getting ready to move into a top-tier MBA program), I've been messing around with a few. It's fantastic how...BORING most of the games nowadays are. They're clearly trying to achieve the same effect of a repeated dopamine high rather than providing an interesting setting or story.

I have been working on the Witcher 2 again, since I only played one path the first time I had it installed and I'd like to have a save ready for Witcher 3. I'd forgotten about how well constructed the game is and how ballsy the writers are: the usual SJW, de-humanizing, autistic crap that American writers insist on putting in their games is completely absent from CD Projekt Red.

Predictably the Witcher 3 has come under fire by SJW's. This time it's demeaning to women and there aren't enough minorities....because it makes so much sense that there would be black and asian people in a setting that's supposed to resemble fucking dark ages Poland. I checked by an old forum and there's a ton of people on there bitching about it and one educated soul that's fighting back:

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.ph...805&page=9

Messages In This Thread