rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Common variation of the "Are you a player shit test " ?

Common variation of the "Are you a player shit test " ?

Isaac Jordan has just typed my exact thoughts on why women are starting to think you are a player; "It sounds to me like these girls are attracted to you, but at the same time worried about becoming just another notch on your bedpost. In other words, you might be coming off as too smooth, to the point where the girls get the feeling you've done this before. They're likely wondering whether you're genuinely interested in them, or just going through the motions to get them in bed."

Rather than " honing your game" do some game then just be normal for a bit ( slightly beta) to throw off the " player" vibe.

I would say game but run stealth game, even allow yourself to be a bit nervous on the date at the start. Ask the girl lots of questions and be ( or appear to be) genuinely interested in her as an individual. This will build comfort make the girl think you are not a "player" but a cool, confident attractive regular guy.

Don't get picked up by the "player-dar", run stealth game!!

Messages In This Thread