rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Honolulu, Hawaii Datasheet

Honolulu, Hawaii Datasheet

Great report. When in Hawaii I've found a good place to tell local or tourist girls you'd like to meet them at or take them to is the bar at Nobu restaurant in the Waikiki Parc hotel. If you're driving, you can park for free at that hotel as long as you get your parking ticket validated in the restaurant or bar. In fact, it might not be a bad idea to stay there if you can find a good rate. All the women I met seemed to think Nobu's was this really exciting, glamorous place to go. I think it might be because so many celebrities supposedly hang out at the Nobu places on the mainland.

Right across the street in the Halekulani hotel is a dark, quiet jazz bar with sofas which makes it a great second venue after you bounce from Nobu. I think it's the perfect set-up for a date: first Nobu, then Halekuani, then to your place. Be aware, however, that both venues are very trendy and pricey.

An approach idea I heard somewhere is to get a buddy or two then put your blanket/towels down on Waikiki beach near some cute Japanese or Korean tourist girls. Act cool, but don't try to approach them unless they make it obvious they want you to. After a few minutes, get up and leave with all your gear, but then come back about five minutes later and tell the girls that you must have left your keys there and ask if they have seen them. Have them help you look around in the sand for a few minutes for your keys which, of course, you won't find. Now that you've got them on your side, game them as usual.

One thing I've noticed over the years and multiple visits to Hawaii is that the mix of ethnicities in the girls there make for some beautiful combinations, although they sure do get into the tattoo thing. However, I think there is somewhat of a village mentality in the locals. Everybody seems to know everyone else by way of one or two other people. I think that can get in the way of hooking up with a local girl if you're from somewhere else if you can't keep it discrete. Taking a local girl on a date to a place like Nobu seems to be one solution.

Messages In This Thread