rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazing Dailymail article on marriage could have been published on Return of Kings

Amazing Dailymail article on marriage could have been published on Return of Kings

Quote: (05-14-2015 02:53 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

This article is promising but I wonder how much effect 'men backing out of marriage' is really having.

I've never met any young woman who couldn't get married if she wanted to. It was always an option for them, even the dirtiest of whores at 27 could get married if they wanted.

I want to think women face consequences and end up alone but male thirst is extreme.

I'm convinced not a one of them will face shit for consequences. My last LTR I dumped for sound reasons, now almost 40 (I'm 40), just landed some 34 yr old dude whose got me slightly beat in looks and physique, financially set with his own business, etc. Just like changing her pants. She had dudes of his caliber and better lining up within weeks of leaving her to literally wife her up.

The reduction in life value is for the man, not the women, in fact women clearly have it extremely made. The only off-set men can achieve is a wider variety of pussy. I'm confident no matter who she's with, he'll be getting cheated on and become her schleb mark.

A women once told me this quote; "the saddest part of a man's life is what dies inside him while he's still alive.." << the cunt mother of my daughter. I later discovered what she really meant after we split, but didn't know how to say it was;"The saddest thing about you is what you let me kill in you because you're with me!" << one of my life's greatest lessons. Learn this one well gents.

Messages In This Thread