rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Country with the best shelf life?

Country with the best shelf life?

I would say that out of the countries I have been to, Scandinavian people.

Where I worked in Oslo, ALL the office girls that were in their late 30's were still very bangable.

Not just the women's looks, but their health in general.

I remember one time I was in Oslo and got dragged along to a friends grandmothers house. This old lady was in her 90's. When I walked in, she greeted us and told us to sit down in the lounge room. There was no place for me to sit, and when she realised she rushed over to the other side of the apartment and came back carrying an old wooden chair. Like one of those old ones made with thick wood and ugly cushions, that are really big and bulky and just a pain in the ass to carry.
Even I would have been out of breath carrying it the few meters from the other side of the apartment. After that, she put it down, then went and fetched us some beers from the fridge.
I was shocked! I expect myself to be shitting in diapers by the time I am 60! Let alone carrying bulky furniture across the house and drinking beers.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Messages In This Thread