rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Common variation of the "Are you a player shit test " ?

Common variation of the "Are you a player shit test " ?

Now I've been in a bit on a bit of a hot streak lately , I'm getting a few bangs and i'm having a much easier time getting dates , however I'm running across a rather common shit test and I'm wondering how other people manage them .

Due to me only doing daygame , a large percentage of girls during my first dates will often ask me things such as :

1 . " How many other girls did you talk to ? "

2. " Do you do this to every girl ? "

3. " Why did you come and talk to me ? "

Now I usually never respond seriously to such blatant shit tests and always proceed to troll them with a smirk saying things such as :

1 . " 2 million " or " Actually your the first girl I've ever talked to "

2 . " Only the cute ones "

3 . Well your style was so horrendous I thought it was my duty to come and help you out

These responses have worked for me in the past as they usually result in laughter and I can change the subject , however in my last 3 dates I have ran into girl's who are like a dog with a bone on the matter and won't let it go .

Saying things such as " nooo seriouuuuuusly , why did you speak to me ? " and will refuse to let the conversation continue or periodically ask the question again .

In situations like that I prefer to just answer them seriously , look them dead in the eye and just say " well I liked you style / thought you were cute " etc , just so they can finally move on . However it feels like i'm capitulating and giving her the validation she desires .

I've ran into these " hagging shit tests " too many times for it not to be uncommon so I'm sure I'm not the only one who has to deal with this .

I mean in the wider picture it probably doesn't matter that much but I'm in the process of making a conscious effort to tighten up my game and this particular issue is something that's been bothering me somewhat .

Messages In This Thread