rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What airlines do you love or hate?

What airlines do you love or hate?

[quote='MikeS' pid='823397' dateline='1409943541']
Favourite is Qatar. I've only flown with them on short flights, but the seats were good, media system with lots of TV, movies, music - plus USB port - in all seats. And good, warm sandwiches and cake served even on a brief 45 minute flight.

Totally agree with you on Qatar...I tend to fly biz class self-funded to Asia out of London and they are usually the best option. Generally have the newest planes and great lounges to relax in. Just grabbed some great flights coming out of Amsterdam to Asia...it's a new route for them and prices are super-competitive (return biz class to HKK was around USD 1.5k). Of course you need to change planes in Doha but for me that's fine. Gives you a break and chance to shower etc.

Emirates biz class also a decent option too. Surprisingly Jet is ok too but avoid the transit in Mumbai if you can (Indian bureaucracy gone made there). Delhi transit a better one to go for.

Limited experience of US carriers but consensus seems to be that they are best avoided. If you are a high-roller then check out http://www.onemileatatime.boardingarea.com - great trip reports there.

Messages In This Thread