rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Laurie Penny getting destroyed for defending vandalism against women's statue

Laurie Penny getting destroyed for defending vandalism against women's statue

Quote: (05-11-2015 02:07 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2015 09:25 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Even if you have a candidate running nowadays who might change something, then you are certainly not getting him. I remember the Ron Paul action a couple of years ago where grassroots support of him was gigantic, but he was still not getting near the effective votes that he should have been receiving.

I have no idea (nor do I care) how British politics work, but since you brought up Ron Paul that is simply an example of the social media majority being but a small percentage of the "silent" majority.

Ron Paul had little real support. He's too far off base and drives a Chevette. Just what the nimrods that live only online will get behind. Anyone with any sense knew he was not right and had zero chance.

There seem to be have been some manipulations in the beginning, but his policies would have destroyed the US economy within 2 years, so it's not so bad. His son dropped the facade soon after and showed his bi-partisan face soon after.

The UKIP would not have managed to do much anyway.

In the past there were huge truly positive movements in the UK like the Greenshirts which campaigned for interest free social credit which would have solved the money issue and ushered in new prosperity. They actually managed to wipe that movement out of the annals of history - keep in mind that the party had demonstrations at one time of tens of thousands and the support in the population ranged into hundreds of thousands:

[Image: attachment.jpg26274]   

http://www.kibbokift.org/jhbio.html

There is no voting out of it anyway in our times.

Messages In This Thread