rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to do when a girl hits you

What to do when a girl hits you

I've gotten punched in the face twice.

Once for trying to bang a girl who was super innocent and extremely pretty. She had a nasty mother-hen type friend whose only goal in life was to prevent her from hooking up with anyone. I got her to like me, a lot, but I made a mistake.

I banged another girl who was in a similar friend group. Needless to say, when I saw the mother hen talking to the girl I banged, I was a bit worried.

Then the mother hen starts walking towards me. Quickly. Angrily. She walks up to me and screams:

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY FRIEND!!"

Then out of nowhere, a swift right hook in the jaw. And this girl played hockey. She was tough as nails.

I was a bit drunk at the time, so I just looked at my boy next to me and laughed. What else could I do? I didn't know how to react. I definitely didn't get mad, but I wasn't sure what to do.

So my suggestion is just laugh. I did, and the hockey bitch was crying for the rest of the night apologizing.

And by the way, I did end up banging her friend. She was a virgin.

It was worth the jaw damage. [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread