rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to do when a girl hits you

What to do when a girl hits you

Good responses, thanks.

Let me add a few details.

The girl was a 6 at best and I was honestly more interested in talking with these other guys I met - they had some really good shit going on and I wanted to talk to them about it, so I did. In my mind the girl was a distant second priority at the time. I'm brutally honest with myself when I critique my game and I honestly don't think I was afraid to close. I just wanted to finish my conversation with those guys and get their details, because they were ballers and are going to be really valuable contacts to have. You don't meet guys with their shit together every day, but 6's can be found anywhere. That's how I saw it anyway.

When those guys left I went back downstairs and she wasn't around, so I sat in the lounge talking to these other guys. I was rolling solo so I was mingling where I could. I definitely wasn't trying to "show off", although now that you say it I can see how it would've looked that way. I mean, I was talking with those guys for a good 20 mins before she showed up and honestly I didn't even know if she was still at the bar at that point. When she showed up I pulled her to the seat and then we all just kept talking about whatever we were talking about. The mood for me definitely wasn't "let me show these guys how cool I am", but more just a few guys shooting the shit and giving a few lessons to those 18 year olds next to us. I guess I'd had a good few drinks by then and it didn't really register that we were letting out "secrets" in front of her. Now that you guys say it, I realize when she showed up in that room is when I should have said my goodbyes to the fellas and closed. Lesson learned.

And by the way, although I definitely consider myself red pill aware I don't and never have claimed to have amazing game - I'm still learning, definitely.

Lessons learned:
-keep your eye on the prize
-don't talk game in front of girls

Still no consensus on what to do when you get hit.

Messages In This Thread