rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Positivity Thread: the Law of Attraction & Your Positive Experiences with Girls

The Positivity Thread: the Law of Attraction & Your Positive Experiences with Girls

I always remain positive, and there's been no other time in our lives that's it's imperative to do so. Be a rock of good influence others can emulate. The masses are tired, depressed, in financial strain. Men lead by example and rise to the occasion. I have broad shoulders. Bring it on! Feeling down? PM me for a personal motivator.

Nobody likes a Debby Downer. Don't be that guy. The only way to do this is to stop sweating the small stuff. Turn off the news. I woke up this morning and the sun still came up, water was still wet, and there is still a sea of vaginas to swim through. Get off the internet. SJW's, feminism, ect. only live here. They don't exist in my world. Cheer up! Now gents, go forth in the world today like it's your last day on earth. The worst they can do is kill you, and they can only kill you once. Semper Fi!

[Image: attachment.jpg26075]   

Messages In This Thread