rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Positivity Thread: the Law of Attraction & Your Positive Experiences with Girls

The Positivity Thread: the Law of Attraction & Your Positive Experiences with Girls

At my gym there is this cute dirty blond trainer (7) with a nice tight body. Every once in a while ill catch her glance at me.

Ive made it one of my side missions to always smile at her when I walk past her, she usually will give me a gentle smile back. This has happened about 3 times without either one of us saying a word to each other.

today I passed her going in to the gym and I give her a friendly smile and say hey

she smiles back at me and says hi.

As im leaving the gym she is collecting some training gear from the floor when I spot her smile and say;

Me; hey how have you been

Her ; good and you

Me; pretty good, you look really tired

Her; yea i am ive been her since 8

Me; wow thats nuts, how do you like personal training

Her; i like it i can set my own hours so its nice

Me; ( i crack a joke about how she can go home and do whatever during her free time)

Her; (she laughs)

Me; how long have you been doing it

Her; about two years

At this point she says bye and leaves. She easily is one of the cutest girls at the gym. It was really a nice having a conversation with a cute girl who was nice and pleasant.

-----------------
Im glad that this thread was started, I think that we get jaded by all of the negative aspects of game, that we don't focus on the little positives.

Simple things like a smile can really brighten a girls day.

During day game... telling her that you find her pretty cute and just wanted to come say hi ( a opening that i am working on)

I've found that of the girls that ive tried this on they really appreciate it.

Keep putting out positive energy to receive positive energy in return.

Messages In This Thread