rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

shit tests outside of a romantic context

shit tests outside of a romantic context

I have been looking for a new place to live the last few weeks. Through mutual friends, I learned about a sublease opportunity. The young lady who currently has the lease is moving out to buy a house with her fiance.

I asked her if I come by her place just to take a look. On two separate occasions, she has flaked on meeting me. The second time, it was just because she was swimming and didn't want to leave.

Maybe it was obvious to some of you already, but I realized that women shit-test men all the time. In this particular case, I have shown little or no interest in sex or romance. I'm just looking for a place to live. But because she has something that I might want, she has gone into shit-test mode anyway.

Or maybe it's because women get so used to shit-testing men that they can't stop doing it. It becomes almost automatic.

Messages In This Thread