rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What hobbies do you guys have?

What hobbies do you guys have?

I guess my hobbies would be riding motorcycles, playing the ukulele, sailing is a new hobby I just took up.

Though some hobbies are very solo activities in terms of doing the hobby there's meetup groups for everything. If your into training your dog there's groups to meetup with others. If your into athletics intermural activities.

I find people enjoy sharing hteir hobbies and passions with others so even if you don't have experienc in a hobby your interested in people tend to be pretty welcoming and helpful.

Just for example I wanted to get into sailing but didn't have a boat and didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars a weekend on lessons. I posted an ad on craigslist I was looking to get into sailing. I had 3-4 respones within a few days. I had a couple guys offer to take me out on their boat and help them sail it from Michigan where they store it in the winter to Chicago. They'd teach me along the way. They needed some help and also enjoyed sharing their passion and interst with osmeone else. I went out a few times last year and at the end of the year wound up buying a small little sailboat I can take out myself and learn on.

Messages In This Thread