rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman" video supposedly exposes "street harassment".

"10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman" video supposedly exposes "street harassment".

It is true our culture see catcalling as natural and a good old pastime as shown when older black guys were hitting on that white girl in Minnesota thread. Do it create certain behaviors such as being hostile to any words come prodding out our mouth, direct or friendly. No eye contact and all frowns. Girls wonder about their sexual morals. Thick and curvy girls become more insecure and will try to downplay their body. Enchance street smart to be extremely wary to avoid a physical or sexual threat especially if the man get frustrated and lash out verbally. Or even worse. Girl lying about their relationship status. A resounding yes.

This has been going on forever. I'm on the phone, but there is a old Worldstar video of a black dude getting troll hard by a chick. By 16, majority of girls are equip to handle us. And for all the complaints black girls are still getting pregnant, teasing back, discussing with their friends about men, cheating, dressing sexual, and crying about having no men, etc.,. Shrug.

What is funny is anyone who live in an urban environment know the term " Street is always watching. " Even though it is said in a negative way can also be apply in general. This mean on contrary to feminist views, men and women interact with the opposite and same sex daily. I can walk by and another man will give me the nod, offer me an opportunity, or talk. In fact, people will often comment where they see you and how you carry yourself to at least ease the tension of just being strangers. Impossible to act like a ghost, so if you're wary just be humble. Just like a woman getting harass, us men can get into it as well. But that is not good way to live.

Which bring me to my next point. I have one advice if you're a black dude unsure about your looks and scared to talk. Take a walk. Now at the last minute, look back if you see a female. Not for her ass, but at her head. If you caught her looking back or a slight head turn. A big booty cutie who is attention starve decide to call up her cute pal. They proceed to walk and whisper " Will he look?" Cute pal will report her findings to big booty cutie. You hear yelling and denial or dreams about lack of a man from a group of single and taken girls. Guess how these scenarios turn out while walking. That right, you wouldn't know because you kept your mouth close. Or you believe in nonsense such as the problem of catcall and other trash.

Messages In This Thread