rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

I studied in Spain for a semester, so hopefully I can add something.

Spanish girls care huge about their friends and their friends' opinion of them. This being said, you better make sure her friends like you for you to get with their friend.

Social circles are very strong here and hard to crack and get into as an outsider, but generally they are friendly and like meeting foreigners.

The English is pretty consistently terrible throughout the country, although the English is improving in the younger generations. Spanish is pretty much a must for higher quality.

Barcelona and Madrid offer a lot in terms of game and lifestyle. The beautiful local girls, ERASMUS, Latinas visiting and/or studying in Spain, great nightlife, food, social life. Opportunity to travel very cheaply throughout Spain and Europe through hub airports.

The Spanish way of life is a good one, I believe. Eating, drinking, and partying seems to be the way of life there. So many national holidays and parties where the locals and foreigners alike party harder than anywhere else I have seen before.

If one establishes a good social circle in Barcelona or Madrid, learns Spanish, and learns the ins and outs of said city, Spain can be great. Options from girls all over the world, good culture, great nightlife, good weather, good food, and a very safe country minus petty pickpockets.

One can certainly have worse options.

I had an incredible time there and I would return at the drop of a hat if the opportunity would arise.

Messages In This Thread