rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

Hi!

I came to live in Spain since one month,I'm based in Madrid but I went previously to Barcelona, Valencia, Alicante, Malaga,Murcia,Sevilla and another cities of Spain.

I'm half french/half spanish and I've travelled almost all Europe except balkan countries.

I lived during one year in Lithuania so I enjoyed the Eastern European ladies.

Why I consider Spain a pussy paradise?

-Relatively,there are lot of quantity and quality of hot girls around

-If you like brunettes,Spain will be your paradise,but don't be fooled, just 60 % of people in Spain are dark haired with brown eyes, the rest are brown and light haired with blue/green eyes,result of the mix of celtics,vikings and other barbarians through the history of Spain.

As a result,a spanish girl can look like with either iberic,celtic,arab,scandinavian or mix features.

-The social culture makes very easy to socialize in the street,also is very safe country(but be careful because there are some thieves than can stole your mobile,just this kind of "danger" in crowded places).

-Is the second most visited country in the world,with 61 million visitors during 2013,so if you want you can get the international flag.

-Good weather makes easier to socialize(mentioned above).Maybe because of that its indubitable that spanish people are very smily.

-The country is getting being more attractive for startups,entrepreneurs,etc.As a result, a better atmosphere:

http://www.tropicalmba.com/spain/

Bad points about Spain?

For some people it can be kin of "hard" to hack the spanish pussy, but don't be fooled, spanish girls seem to appear difficult, they just are more playful than Eastern European girls,but the result is kind of the same.

If you come to Madrid,best day game spots:

-Parque del Retiro.

-Puerta del Sol

-Callao

NightGame:

-Kapital

-Buddha

-New Garamond

-Joy

A little gift for your eyes. What does a tipycal hot spanish girl look like? Surprisingly,not all of them are brunettes

And for your surprise,you will notice that most of those hot girls are not approached as much as "average" girls.

If you have any questions about Madrid,just write them on the post

Messages In This Thread