rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 year - 100k, 100 Countries, 100 flags
year - 100k, 100 Countries, 100 flags
You could only do it on a European or North American passport, as otherwise you're going to spend too much time on visa applications for those countries that don't offer it on arrival. Even the overlooked things will be time-consuming, like getting in touch with your bank or credit card company to list everywhere you're going so they don't block your transactions for constant use in different places, something you'll only be able to do as you find out when you'll be there.

If you can pipeline a lot for DTF girls on the same day as you arrive you'll save a lot of time, and it'll give you the chance to pick a rest day here and there. I'd also try to avoid any long journeys to cut down on the changes of jet-lag. All in all though you're going to need at least three continents I reckon. I'd rule out Africa and the Middle East as a start for the potential visa problems, difficulty in various places of accessing local women, and the chance of picking up an illness.

I'd start in Western Europe, work my way eastwards through the continent using buses where possible to save some money and get some sleep. Maybe hit the Caucasus area then back into Russia before going down through Mongolia and the 'Stans, go south into India and Sri Lanka, then on to China, sweep down through countries like Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore etc, arc through Indonesia and the Phils before going up to Korea and Japan. I can then get a flight east to South America and work north through the continent and the various Caribbean Islands, and finish up in Mexico, USA and Canada if I've not reached 100. And if that's still not enough, then I'd just get a flight to North Africa as a starting point for the continent.

It's definitely challening though. When you factor in immigration laws, mental and physical fatigue, even countries where it's not so easy to just walk in and get an SNL, then you would really need to be at the top of your game every day to make it happen. I'd estimate you'd really need to avoid anything more than a couple of beers in each place or you'll end up burning yourself out. Even taking time out regularly for activities like keeping up any gym routines will eat into your time.

As an after-thought, you might even need a new passport at some stage if you use up all the pages. As an example, a Russian visa takes up a whole page in your book. You'd have to get the largest one available (48 pages for the UK) and hope for the best, or be able to convince the government to give you two active passports since you travel a lot.

Messages In This Thread