Roosh V Forum
Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Black hotness(rakishness for you!) (/thread-7196.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - Mrs. Chocolate - 12-25-2012

This guy on the top it is so not me. Am I white? lol.

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - Excelsior - 12-26-2012

[Image: MZ3qp.jpg]
[Image: 4ITGV.jpg]
[Image: PyLIA.jpg]
[Image: tahj1.jpg]
[Image: OEoGr.png]
[Image: Zys8r.png]
[Image: OxDtS.jpg]
[Image: Oa7JV.jpg]
[Image: 7jKYQ.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_marko4mkHQ1r76uu4o1_1280.jpg]

Quote: (12-25-2012 09:00 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2012 08:22 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I don't think white guys get a black woman wet

I disagree. I think many Black women often view White men as higher value. We all know how important "perceived value" is.

I am inclined to agree.

[Image: tumblr_m5vst0lVf21qkhf55o1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m77ugjMV2X1qizcg6o1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_maku24zxC11r0dpmwo1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ma5sa6d2yV1qile54o1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ma0179keqZ1qcb984o1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mammbloziR1rzf3kjo1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mf1nx2z4v31qghua0o1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7aekjiAx61qghua0o1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mf1qfp51Y91qghua0o2_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7aekjiAx61qghua0o2_1280.jpg]

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - kdolo - 12-26-2012

Quote: (12-04-2012 11:11 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Perhaps echoing Roosh's thread in the game forum about preferring light skin women, I have to admit, I almost never like dark skinned black women. Even though I would be considered dark skin myself. I feel a bit ashamed to say that, but it's just true. I pretty much am only attracted to caramel or light complexioned black women, especially if they have that long wavy mulatta-type hair. Sometimes I will see African dark black women that I think are sexy, but that's just not what I want to be perfectly honest. Sometimes I really do think the male preference for fairer women is genetic. I prefer them and I can't even really explain why. I just do.

What are you thoughts on that issue?

Quote: (12-26-2012 12:50 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Perhaps echoing Roosh's thread in the game forum about preferring light skin women, I have to admit, I almost never like dark skinned black women. Even though I would be considered dark skin myself. I feel a bit ashamed to say that, but it's just true. I pretty much am only attracted to caramel or light complexioned black women, especially if they have that long wavy mulatta-type hair. Sometimes I will see African dark black women that I think are sexy, but that's just not what I want to be perfectly honest. Sometimes I really do think the male preference for fairer women is genetic. I prefer them and I can't even really explain why. I just do.

All perceptions of what is hot and what is not are culturally determined except for three factors:

1. Youth
2.Symmetry
3. Clear skin-healthy looking face skin

These are the global constants. Everything else is determined by your culture and environment.
You like what you like because that is what you have been taught to like - via tv, movies, magazines. You have been "incepted", from a very early age.

So you think your tastes are your own, but for most this is unlikely.......your tastes are essentially what you have been taught to like or value. -consciously or subconsciously.

So, under the operative system of global white supremacy - the system under which we live and are raised, what is considered hot are those features and characteristics that signal 'whiteness" or 'white influenced'. -for this is what the media owned and controlled predominantly by 'whites' puts out.

You are merely a victim of inception. go see the movieINCEPTION

Once you understand this process at work, you can actually un-incept yourself .....as a have.....(more than most) and therefore expand your enjoyment of female kind.

[Image: RQe06.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lpdkizNkFx1qzx7rao1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ly3w8uNUQq1r65p4to1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mff6c5TM9V1qdt680o10_r2_1280.jpg]
[Image: 4WRMK.jpg]
[Image: 8T4lH.jpg]
[Image: WOLOY.jpg]
[Image: s0eWg.jpg]

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - Architekt - 12-26-2012

Why did I never venture here sooner..

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - Thatdude - 12-26-2012

[Image: zlbyox.jpg]

[Image: fp2EQ.jpg]

[Image: these_black_bombshells_ooze_sex_appeal_39.jpg]

[Image: these_black_bombshells_ooze_sex_appeal_04.jpg]

[Image: these_black_bombshells_ooze_sex_appeal_13.jpg]

[Image: these_black_bombshells_ooze_sex_appeal_23.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lvak6p8mjR1qlgk3eo1_500.jpg]

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - speakeasy - 12-26-2012

Quote: (12-26-2012 12:59 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

All perceptions of what is hot and what is not are culturally determined except for three factors:

1. Youth
2.Symmetry

These are the global constants. Everything else is determined by your culture and environment.
You like what you like because that is what you have been taught to like - via tv, movies, magazines. You have been "incepted", from a very early age.

So you think your tastes are your own, but for most this is unlikely.......your tastes are essentially what you have been taught to like or value. -consciously or subconsciously.

So, under the operative system of global white supremacy - the system under which we live and are raised, what is considered hot are those features and characteristics that signal 'whiteness" or 'white influenced'. -for this is what the media owned and controlled predominantly by 'whites' puts out.

Once you understand this process at work, you can actually un-incept yourself .....as a have.....(more than most) and therefore expand your enjoyment of female kind.

I think you misunderstood me. I like pretty much all the women that have been posted in the thread, both light and dark. It's not like I can't appreciate women of all skin shades. I just said I have a preference toward the lighter ones.

Whether that's an "inception" thing or not I don't know. I'm sure there's always bound to be some people that just prefer the exotic(relatively speaking). You have some non-black women who prefer black man for example. That clearly wasn't incepted by society since society discourages non-black women from pursuing black males. Some people just have a preference for a certain look. I don't know why but blacks are always made to feel guilty if they prefer anything other than dark skin and natural afro hair. I guess that's the legacy of the black power movement.

Quote: (12-26-2012 03:46 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

1. Youth
2.Symmetry

I think you misunderstood me. I like pretty much all the women that have been posted in the thread, both light and dark. It's not like I can't appreciate women of all skin shades. I just said I have a preference toward the lighter ones.

Whether that's an "inception" thing or not I don't know. I'm sure there's always bound to be some people that just prefer the exotic(relatively speaking). You have some non-black women who prefer black man for example. That clearly wasn't incepted by society since society discourages non-black women from pursuing black males. Some people just have a preference for a certain look. I don't know why but blacks are always made to feel guilty if they prefer anything other than dark skin and natural afro hair. I guess that's the legacy of the black power movement.

Quote: (12-26-2012 03:52 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2012 03:46 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

1. Youth
2.Symmetry

....made to feel guilty?? .....why would you feel guilty about my comments?

I simply said that your tastes are primarily determined by culture and environment......in an environment where tastes are dictated through media owned and operated by certain people with certain characteristic who promulgate certain images of a certain type-these images then become "the preference"...........

You are not alone in this many people around the world are similarly color struck.......
Under white supremacy 'if your white, you are alright, if you brown you can hang around, and if your black, stay black"

The majority of people will then have "preferences" accordingly..........(note that I said majority)

You are most likely incepted ...... The dark/darker blacks who "prefer" lighter ones is as you know one of oldest source of
Jokes, ridicule, observation, comment, etc. in New world AFro cultures .... And predates the Black Power movement by centuries.......

It all started with the institutionalizing of the slave trade in the New World and the subsequent desire by Europeans to construct and maintain a society based on 'White SUpremacy' in order to monopolize all the good things in life:

Money, power, status, food, sex, etc.......... People were categorized according to their whiteness/native ness/blackness,
With the good things in life being allocated to you and accessible to you depending on where you fell on the scale based on appearance.

A major effect of such system ? The conscious and subconscious desires of most .....to 'whiten up/lighten up'
Through sex/marriage/procreation - to this day, in Latin America, it's called ' marjorando la Raza'
-

I wasn't saying that YOU were attempting to make anyone feel guilty. I just think there's a strain of thought in the black community that tries to shame black people for having preferences for anything other than straight up Nina Simone black. Nobody makes a big deal if a white guy prefers Asian or Latina women, some will even laud him for his appreciation of diversity, but let a black guy say he prefers non-black women or in particular white women and all hell breaks loose. Whether it be by angry black women or the angry white males you have over on Heartiste.

Yes, I realize all the colonial/historical dynamics that fed into colorism. Trust me I know all about that. But my point is, even if that was absent from history, there's always going to be a certain percentage of the population that just likes the exotic, without being socialized to be that way. A certain percentage of German women will like black men, and they have a Nazi history.

[Image: tumblr_m11o61eByP1qdwh13o1_500.jpg]

[Image: black-is-beautiful-24.jpg?w=500&h=375]

[Image: black-is-beautiful-17.jpg?w=500&h=715]

[Image: black-is-beautiful-12.jpg?w=500&h=749]

[Image: tumblr_m685u7rPik1rphw3ho1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m254xqk9Xl1rphw3ho1_400.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m06zgc2x2L1rphw3ho1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m254waFl8r1rphw3ho1_500.jpg]

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - NewGamer - 12-26-2012

Girl number 4 , stunner, who is she?

Quote: (12-26-2012 07:20 PM)Thatdude Wrote:  

[Image: tumblr_m11o61eByP1qdwh13o1_500.jpg]

[Image: black-is-beautiful-24.jpg?w=500&h=375]

[Image: black-is-beautiful-17.jpg?w=500&h=715]

[Image: black-is-beautiful-12.jpg?w=500&h=749]

[Image: tumblr_m685u7rPik1rphw3ho1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m254xqk9Xl1rphw3ho1_400.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m254waFl8r1rphw3ho1_500.jpg]

Quote: (12-26-2012 07:31 PM)NewGamer Wrote:  

Girl number 4 , stunner, who is she?

I think it might be Chanel Iman, I'm not 100% sure though. It definitely looks like her.

[Image: iWzDWTDH6SNxI.gif]
[Image: isCbbPlLH0YDm.gif]
[Image: LOOj1.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mdenwo49yk1r4y5czo1_1280.jpg]
[Image: LXFF17.jpg]

Goooood lawd!!! That is my perfect 10 right there. Why do I not see these women out at bars??! Where are they hiding?? Do they only show up to Jay Z and Diddy's white parties?

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - Mrs. Chocolate - 12-27-2012

[Image: attachment.jpg9281]   

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - rudebwoy - 12-27-2012

Is that you Mrs Chocolate?

Why don't you post some pics of Brazilian black women.

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - sucio44 - 12-27-2012

Nice smile, too much clothes for this thread. Come on Ms Chocolate, you're better than this!

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - sportbilly - 12-27-2012

Quote: (12-26-2012 09:48 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Goooood lawd!!! That is my perfect 10 right there. Why do I not see these women out at bars??! Where are they hiding?? Do they only show up to Jay Z and Diddy's white parties?

FUC* me..I second that !

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - speakeasy - 12-27-2012

Model Georgie Badiel from Burkina Faso:

[Image: 577912_10151219010778218_982537053_n.jpg]

[Image: georgie-7.jpg]

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - Giovonny - 12-27-2012

Why do I not see these women out at bars??!

I don't think this girl is 21. Also, in my experience, beautiful young black women don't usually hang out at bars.

Where are they hiding??

College campuses, shopping malls, and in the hood. Also, the all-black universities!!!

Also, these girls are everywhere in Brazil, Cuba, D.R., Colombia, Venezuela.

I see girls like this at least a few times a month. And, I'm in San Francisco. If I was in LA, Atlanta, D.C., NYC, or Chicago, I know I would see girls like this every week.

Also, lots of girls like this in Oakland and surrounding towns.

Black hotness(rakishness for you!) - Excelsior - 12-27-2012

[Image: gZz00.jpg]
[Image: 4wD4Y.jpg]
[Image: gYkCj.jpg]
[Image: BQpoA.jpg]
[Image: AlYQv.jpg]