Roosh V Forum
Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Cocaine usage/feeling alone (/thread-60870.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Sonoma - 01-25-2017

Hey guys,

Has anyone else had extensive use of cocaine? I use maybe once every 3-5 months, a gram at most, but I find in between I end up thinking about it more than I'd like to.

Financially I can afford it, and I'm in good health, but I end up feeling low key bummed in-between usage.

I also tend to use when I'm with friends, and go relatively long periods not seeing anyone but co-workers and my girl, so I know that doesn't help.

Also, she doesn't know.

I know I need to stop or change somehow, but it'd be reassuring to hear other people's experiences

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - scotian - 01-25-2017

You should break up with your girlfriend and come down to Colombia to hoover ten dollar eight balls of booger sugar up your scnoz with the rest of us crack heads here.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Geomann180 - 01-25-2017

Quote: (01-25-2017 08:44 PM)Sonoma Wrote:  

I know I need to stop or change somehow, but it'd be reassuring to hear other people's experiences

[Image: kqiu9.gif]

G

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Quintus Curtius - 01-25-2017

Quote: (01-25-2017 08:44 PM)Sonoma Wrote:  

Translation:

It'd be reassuring to probe and find out if there are any other druggies out there who will excuse my behavior, wave it off, or otherwise let me off the hook so I don't have to do any work to change my slimebag lifestyle.

Advice:

Stop fucking using drugs. Get treatment. Get help. Before you die or ruin your fucking body.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Killer Joe - 01-25-2017

I second what scotian said. Just save money and get it straight from the source.

Also, drugs are bad, etc.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - ivansirko - 01-25-2017

You should be snorting the red pill instead of coke.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Rocha - 01-25-2017

This is how Cocaine is made:

Now, next time you hit it up your nose, think about this video, think about all the way it does to reach you, the amount of different hands it passes until reaching you with all the different cuts that each hand does. Think also about the destroyed lives and families of law-officers, judges, narco-trafficants, mules, by-standers, etc, caught in the middle of the drug wars, innocent or not so innocently.

And later...think about who makes the most profit out of this...

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Kona - 01-25-2017

I don't think you do it enough to have any negative effects at all. Except for maybe the day after, you should be fine.

Are you sure its only ever 3-5 months? No judgements here, just sounds a little awkward.

Aloha!

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - SamuelBRoberts - 01-25-2017

Quote: (01-25-2017 09:39 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I don't think you do it enough to have any negative effects at all. Except for maybe the day after, you should be fine.

Are you sure its only ever 3-5 months? No judgements here, just sounds a little awkward.

Aloha!

Kona, you're not suggesting a cocaine user would LIE about how often they use drugs, are you?

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Rocha - 01-25-2017

^^^^

But OP, do not worry... it's not her that is playing with you... it's you that is playing with her....

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Kona - 01-25-2017

Quote: (01-25-2017 10:25 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Quote: (01-25-2017 09:39 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Kona, you're not suggesting a cocaine user would LIE about how often they use drugs, are you?

Let's not call the man a liar. It just sounds odd. He does some blow, then two months later he gets a craving. Instead of acting on it, he ponders the decision for another sixty days.

Addictions affect each individual differently.

Aloha!

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - doc holliday - 01-25-2017

Look, the guy's reaching out so I don't want to mock or make light of his situation. Sonoma, first thing you need to do is be brutally honest with yourself. You and only you know exactly how much or little coke you're using. Even if you're only using it sporadically as you've stated here, in my mind it's still too much. Quintus is right, you really should stop using drugs altogether, Other than a momentary cheap thrill (or not so cheap actually), it brings no value to your life. It fucks up your mind, your health, your wealth and so on. In fact, I'm so dead set against that shit that I'll cut people out of my life who bring that shit around me. I get hit up all the time by people looking for prescriptions for opiate painkillers. I get people faking pain to try and guilt me into giving them scripts for this crap. I have colleagues who have gotten hooked on these drugs. I get people trying to break into my office thinking I keep a stash of this stuff. None of this shit is pretty, its all very ugly.

Some of the guys here are questioning your frequency of use with good reason. You need to be brutally honest with yourself about your usage and then try and stop. If it really is sporadic and recreational then you can quit it cold turkey. You can tell us more if you want and i"m sure many of us will legitimately assist you without judgement. But you got to be straight about it.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Cattle Rustler - 01-25-2017

A gram a night every 5 months? Damn nigga, you're a lightweight. Heaven forbid you try shrooms, or something harder that will actually get you addicted.

Look at the bright side, at least it's an upper unlike pot, shrooms, or whatever retarded shit like beer (especially if it's Craft) that impedes you from going on your day.

A bump a day keeps the laziness away. Also, go to Colombia with Scotian and snort some from a girl's ass.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - LINUX - 01-25-2017

Kona's advice was good, doing 2-3 grams of blow a year isn't the source of your loneliness.

I usually do blow because it helps me have conversations with the guys who don't do blow. How else am I going to listen to someone talk about the microeconomics of capitalism and the virtues of the feminine role in society.

But make no mistake about it, all of here have problems. Personally, I'd much rather be around 5 guys sitting at a table doing a line of blow than five guys drunk in the night club chasing gutter snatch.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Swell - 01-25-2017

Quote: (01-25-2017 09:02 PM)scotian Wrote:  

You should break up with your girlfriend and come down to Colombia to hoover ten dollar eight balls of booger sugar up your scnoz with the rest of us crack heads here.

Heart is starting to race just thinking about it.

Time to watch another episode of NARCOS...

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - kaotic - 01-26-2017

Quote: (01-25-2017 11:40 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Personally, I'd much rather be around 5 guys sitting at a table doing a line of blow than five guys drunk in the night club chasing gutter snatch.

Seconded, I love the deep talks you can have doing that shit and maybe having a beer in between.

Cattle Rustler is right - that ain't shit, i've done alot more in one night or weekend - I DO NOT CONDONE usage.

It could be worse a come down off ectasy/molly/mdma can be WAY worse.

But people are right - it isn't the drug that's an issue at all.

It's all in your head, your perception of being alone, there's another issue here we aren't seeing.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Rhyme or Reason - 01-26-2017

Quote:Quote:

If you think women's hamsters are bad, you aint seen nothin' yet till you're justifying pulling out your last 100 bucks to go meet the man to pick up a bag....been there. Never again.

Also, PM'd. Respect for reaching out.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Comte De St. Germain - 01-26-2017

Crippling self doing and loneliness? It ain't the drugs it's the kind of environment you're in when you used the drugs that you crave.

And no the amount you're using isn't going to affect you. Personally I haven't done it but I've seen some guys with problems and once you have those problems oh you know it's the drugs.

Anyways. Get out there get active and live life. You're just down with the classic case of ennui. I'd also not suggest switching to Molly either. Mainly you need to be in a good state of mind before you decide to enhance the experience with a bump.

I suggest looking inward and getting other parts of your house in order.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - The Beast1 - 01-26-2017

OP, a lot of times people chose a drug to self medicate a condition away.

Cocaine being an excellent stimulant for fighting ADHD amongst other things.

What triggers your cravings? Is it really just loneliness?

Your current usage is light, but that's something that can easily change for the worse very quickly.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - asdfk - 01-26-2017

Hahaha LINUX, you actually make me consider skipping alcohol and trying coke.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - Green-On-GO - 01-26-2017

Coke shrinks your dick and makes your balls disappear into your body..A minority of guys can use it and fuck.Those fuckers get hooked.

I'll stick with cyalis.

Coker dealer game is massive in Oz its 300 to 400 a gram here..We have coke sluts that will fuck and suck for a line.
I fucken hate coke venues cause I can not compete with the shit.
I'm pretty anti coke I lost a girlfriend to the shit when I was younger and a good mate who should be a multi millionaire fucked up his life over it.He now lives with his parents and can not be trusted.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - realologist - 01-26-2017

If you have a long-term problem, you can't fix it with a short-term solution like drugs. It's going to take a deep look at yourself to find out why you are lonely and how to fix it.

That fix may be as simple as spending more time with your friends and out of the house or something much much more. Either way you're going to have to take a deep look in yourself and find the root of the problem.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - numanist - 01-26-2017

Snap out of it. Be a man of your own volition. Take control of your life and surround yourself with people that are better.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - BrewDog - 01-26-2017

Quote: (01-26-2017 06:43 AM)asdfk Wrote:  

Hahaha LINUX, you actually make me consider skipping alcohol and trying coke.

You don't wanna do lines without alcohol already in your system. That's some unpleasant shit.

You'll be running up to the bar saying, "Gimme some shots! Now!" and chugging them to get your shit settled back down.

You have to mix your drugs properly. Fucking lightweights.

Cocaine usage/feeling alone - churros - 01-26-2017

Very tricky. It is my favourite drug. But I will likely never take it again. Not sustainable. I prefer to develop adamantine self-confidence on my own dime.

Another guy said it. Competing with coked-up dudes is a nightmare.