Roosh V Forum
Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him (/thread-59832.html)

Pages: 1 2

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - WalterBlack - 12-07-2016

This is really fucked up....

Four men are arrested over the death of pregnant Indian dancer shot dead at a wedding when a drunk guest was not allowed on stage with her

Quote:Quote:

Four men have been arrested following the murder of a pregnant woman at a wedding in India - where it is alleged she was shot after refusing to dance with a drunken guest.

A picture has emerged of one of the accused with a shotgun over his shoulder and holding a handgun.

Kulwinder Kaur, 22, was killed while performing in a dance troupe at the wedding in Bathinda, in the south of Punjab, on Saturday.

The prime suspect, India Today reports, has been identified by authorities as Lucky Goyal, while Sanjay Goyal is alleged to be the owner of the weapons used.

A picture of the latter shows him carrying two guns.

Also arrested were the groom's father, Narinder Kumar, and venue owner Jagsir Singh.

A revolver and a rifle were seized by police, and it is alleged that Lucky Goyal shot the dancer after he was not allowed to dance with her.

Kulvinder, who was two months pregnant, was shot in the head, and horrific video has emerged of her killing.

Her husband, Rajinder Singh, said she worked as a dancer and choreographer, performing mainly at weddings.

Mr Singh claimed the killer, who was a friend of the groom, had got drunk at the party and got angry when he and his friends were told they were not allowed on stage to dance with Kulvinder and her troupe.

He told NDTV: 'They had been asking her to get off the stage and join them... but she refused... so they shot her.'

A video of the incident, which was taken on a mobile phone, shows Kulvinder - in a white dress - and three other women dancing on stage.

Suddenly the silhouette of a long gun emerges in the foreground and appears to be pointed straight at Kulvinder. Seconds later she collapses to the ground, having been hit at virtually point blank range.

But the Times of India suggested the killing in the suburb of Maur Mandi may have been an accident, due to celebratory firing.

The case has fuelled the debate on India's gun problem as firing in the air during weddings and other celebrations is customary in parts of north India, claiming many lives every year.

Senior Superintendent of Police, Swapan Sharma, said: 'A case has been registered against four people which includes the owner of the venue, a family member, the person who carried the gun and the shooter.

'The gun is owned by Sanjay Goyal, son of Vijay Goyal, who is a local politician. Sanjay was also present at the crime scene,' he said.

Superintendent Sharma said: 'Raids are being conducted to find the shooter and the close family members are being interrogated.'

Kulvinder's family said the groom was the son of an important local politician and they claimed the police only reluctantly began an investigation after they protested in the streets.

National Commission for Women chief Lalitha Kumaramangalam told Times Now: 'Nobody present in the hall is willing to talk on the issue but nobody can get away with murder.'

It is not clear who took the footage, which was captured on a mobile phone camera and later emerged online.

In 1999 a model, Jessica Lal, was shot dead at point blank when she refused to serve a drink to a man at a party in Haryana state.

Manu Sharma, the son of a politician, was acquitted in 2006, only for his conviction to be overturned and he was eventually jailed for life.

[Image: 3B0E544F00000578-4000868-image-a-28_1480931441970.jpg]

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - Simeon_Strangelight - 12-07-2016

That's fucked up in India.

The country has the hallmarks of a future great k-selected civilization, but it will still take multiple generations to sift through all the problems.

The cops did not even want to investigate since the shooters were well connected - accident or murder here is irrelevant. Firing a shotgun in the air is dumb as fuck.

There are plenty of even more crazy stories from rural India where little girls get sacrificed to find a missing mobile phone:

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2...33863.html

Quote:Quote:

Shocker of shockers: Four-year-old girl sacrificed to retrieve lost mobile phone in Assam

There are still hundreds of millions of those suckers around living in tandem with high-IQ modern Indians. But alas Europeans burned witches as late as 1810 in Europe, so changes can be made more quickly now.

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - Roosh - 12-07-2016

Sad story.

Reminds me of this for some reason:

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - Suits - 12-07-2016

We used to have a special thread for these incidents.

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - philosophical_recovery - 12-07-2016

[Image: today_I_saw_weird_shit_billy_madison.gif]

I remember reading somewhere else on the travel forum that India has 10% more men than women or something absurd like that.

This is what happens.

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - Cr33pin - 12-07-2016

At least women there don't have to face to horrors that feminist in the West do....

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - kaotic - 12-07-2016

Goddamn point black shottie to the head?

All because of some thirsty IRT couldn't dance with a chick ? Who was fucking pregnant ?

Brutal.

I saw the uncensored video on live leak, damn.

One thing I noticed the shotgun is pointed/angled in a weird way, probably still intentional.

A well connected guy, apparently the son of a important politician also, we'll see what his sentence will be.

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - Ethan Hunt - 12-07-2016

I used to have house mates from India. Despite hearing so many MSM stories about rape in India being very common. My old house mates said the opposite. Whether or not the guy is innocent or guilty he will be beaten up badly by her family and other guys. It is common for an accused to actually get murdered.

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - General Stalin - 12-07-2016

I see and read shit often showing how bad many parts of India are, especially for women and moreso especially for white Western women. I'm always baffled when I go on dates with "travel junky" women who say they want to visit India so bad. Fuckin why? Most of the country is a poverty stricken shithole, it's incredibly overpopulated, and women apparently get shot for refusing to dance with dudes. There was some article someone posted on the forum here a while back I believe where a woman was whining about how she traveled to India and got objectified and had men touching her and whipped out their dicks and jerked off in front of her on the street and things of that nature. I have little-to-no desire to ever visit that part of the world.

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - Simeon_Strangelight - 12-07-2016

Quote: (12-07-2016 01:37 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I see and read shit often showing how bad many parts of India are, especially for women and moreso especially for white Western women. I'm always baffled when I go on dates with "travel junky" women who say they want to visit India so bad. Fuckin why? Most of the country is a poverty stricken shithole, it's incredibly overpopulated, and women apparently get shot for refusing to dance with dudes. There was some article someone posted on the forum here a while back I believe where a woman was whining about how she traveled to India and got objectified and had men touching her and whipped out their dicks and jerked off in front of her on the street and things of that nature. I have little-to-no desire to ever visit that part of the world.

I have friends who travelled India - many of the women were quite liberal back then and dreamed about India while only mentioning that they only wish to stay shortly in the sexist oppressive republic of China.

Virtually all of them had bad experiences in rural India and a peaceful and nice time in the "oppressive" China.

Those two places are worlds apart even if both are rural and poor.

[Image: raw]

India still has a long road to walk while China is already there.

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - C-Note - 12-07-2016

I watched the video on LiveLeak. It doesn't look like the shooting was an accident.

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - TravelerKai - 12-07-2016

Quote: (12-07-2016 03:50 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

I watched the video on LiveLeak. It doesn't look like the shooting was an accident.

Yep, I don't know what was worse. The shooting or the body language of the people around her as soon as she was shot. There was a dude behind her that was motioning like "Hey buddy, come over and help me clean this up." There was no shock. It was almost as if this has happened before, so let me just kinda get out of the way a little bit.

The body language never lies. Life must be pretty fucking cheap there.

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - kaotic - 12-07-2016

Yeah I just said the the angle he point it at her was just odd, but it for sure seems like it was intended.

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - TravelerKai - 12-07-2016

Quote: (12-07-2016 04:01 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Yeah I just said the the angle he point it at her was just odd, but it for sure seems like it was intended.

It was odd because it was not the shotgun on his shoulder, but a pistol in his other hand (a revolver articles say). You can tell because of the rapid 2 shots, and the shotgun did not recoil or move in the upright position on his shoulder. Shotguns also do not sound like pistols either, should be the other clue. Until I realized that, I was thinking the same thing you were thinking.

He probably carried that shotgun up high like that to make it look like it was a celebration gunfire, and used the pistol to do the deed.

HOLY SHIT !!

Guys this WAS AN ACCIDENT !!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c9_1481119759

Different angle scroll to about :43 seconds.

There's a group of guys huddled around a shotgun.

That's a double barrelled shotgun which make sense why we heard two shots right after eachother !

HE'S FACING AWAY FROM THE DANCER, the first shot was into the air.

He didn't compensate for the recoil - then it hits his shoulder -finger still on the trigger -discharges the SECOND shot.

Basically the second shot is what killed the dance, it was shot over his shoulder from behind.

Here is the first frame, where he shoots off the first round!
[Image: attachment.jpg34878]   

Here is the second shot, right before it hits the dance in face!
[Image: attachment.jpg34879]   

This was a one in a million shot because of poor control of the weapon and poor trigger discipline.

THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKING LEAVE YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER !!!!

He should still be charged, but not with murder, this wasn't intended, so probably their version of manslaughter.

He probably didn't get investigated further because it was really an accident - but people got pissed so the police had to investigate him further.

You can't really believe the media's narrative can you ?

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - Belgrano - 12-07-2016

Quote: (12-07-2016 02:23 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

they only wish to stay shortly in the sexist oppressive republic of China.

[Image: mao-angry-guy-620x792.jpg]

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - General Stalin - 12-07-2016

I can't tell a damn thing thats going on in either of those pics.

Quote: (12-07-2016 04:30 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I can't tell a damn thing thats going on in either of those pics.

Click the link I posted and watch the video, he was really shooting the shotgun in the air, but the recoil kicked it behind him with his trigger on the finger and fired again at the dancer.

Good find, that's different that the video I found.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=02a_1480857223

In the one you found, you can see his body angle better. Still hard to see the trajectory on that second shot hitting her and no one else, considering the angle of the barrel.

Also the audio in your vid sounds alot more like a shotgun than a pistol, but that was still quite a rapid fire for a shotgun.

Eh, I dunno.

It's still fucked up regardless.

Quote: (12-07-2016 04:01 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Yup - the Liveleak vid looks far more clear like a murder. At the very least he wanted to scare the shit out of her, but firing over her head is as good as murder.

They should reintroduce burnings in India - guys like that would need such a final experience.

By the way - he seems to hold the shotgun with both hands and aims deliberately. Would execute guy with zero qualms.

He's got his back towards the dancer when firing, it wasn't intentional at all.

Knowing guns pretty well, that was definitely a shotgun, and it was definitely double barrelled.

I doubt India would allow the sale full auto shotguns.

The reason they shots were grouped so close together is because of this:

Look at the trigger assembly specifically - it's easy to see what happened.

[Image: 17348_02_double_barrel_double_hammers_1_640.jpg]

If you don't control the shotgun properly and your finger is on the trigger - it's extremely easy to fire the second round.

He's definitely holding a double barreled shotgun in his hand.

[Image: 3B17B58400000578-0-image-a-1_1481015744117.jpg]

Quote: (12-07-2016 04:36 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Yup - the Liveleak vid looks far more clear like a murder. At the very least he wanted to scare the shit out of her, but firing over her head is as good as murder.

They should reintroduce burnings in India - guys like that would need such a final experience.

By the way - he seems to hold the shotgun with both hands and aims deliberately. Would execute guy with zero qualms.

Look again, no way was it intentional.

He's with a group of guys facing away from the stage - he's with what I think is the groom in front of a camera.

If he walked up and pointed the gun at her she would've at least reacted and so would the people around her - the people around the guy who had the shotgun kept mostly looking away from the dance until people got their intention.

Indian man shoots and kills pregnant woman at wedding for not dancing with him - SamuelBRoberts - 12-07-2016

Which leaves the bigger question about what kind of idiot is firing off shotgun rounds at a wedding.

Quote: (12-07-2016 04:20 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

This was a one in a million shot because of poor control of the weapon and poor trigger discipline.

THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKING LEAVE YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER !!!!

He should still be charged, but not with murder, this wasn't intended, so probably their version of manslaughter.

He probably didn't get investigated further because it was really an accident - but people got pissed so the police had to investigate him further.

You can't really believe the media's narrative can you ?

Good find Kaotic. Had nothing to do with her refusing to dance with them.

Guy is dumb as bread nonetheless. On the other hand firing shots in the air on weddings is an idiotic tradition in many countries that costs thousands of lives all across the globe.

Accident it is, but it's manslaughter. Extinguished two lives. Also the wedding party which allowed them to bring the weapon along to the wedding should be charged.

Weapons are fine at a wedding if the non-drinking security wears them, but no one else.

Quote: (12-07-2016 04:44 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Which leaves the bigger question about what kind of idiot is firing off shotgun rounds at a wedding.

It's an middle eastern culture thing they always do that, plenty of videos on liveleak about that.

http://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=arab+wedding+shooting

It's idiotic shit like this that gets people killed - that's why I'm super strict when it comes to gun range rules and handling of loaded weapons.