Roosh V Forum
Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday (/thread-57125.html)

Pages: 1 2

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - RaccoonFace - 07-19-2016

Another isolated incident?

Quote:Quote:

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday park

[Image: _90446045_franceparissisteron4640716.png]

A woman and her three daughters have been attacked by a knife-wielding man at a holiday site in the south of France, French media report.

All four were taken to hospital, with one of the daughters in a critical condition, a police source said.

A man, 37, was arrested trying to leave the scene in a vehicle after the attack, which happened around 10:00 local time (08:00 GMT) near Sisteron.

Local prosecutor Raphael Balland said the motive was still "very vague".
Some media reports suggest the family was targeted for being too lightly dressed.
The mother is said to be 46 years old and her daughters aged between eight and 14.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36837108

More info from TF1:

Leur agresseur présumé, Mohamed B., âgé de 37 ans, aurait agi possiblement pour un motif religieux. Il leur aurait en effet reproché leur tenue trop légère. Les fillettes portaient des bermudas.

The attacker, Mohamed, B., aged 37 may have acted out of religious reasons. He allegedly reproached them for being dressed too scantily. The girls were wearing Bermuda shorts.

Source: http://lci.tf1.fr/france/faits-divers/in...67302.html

There is also this (damage control):

Initial reports claimed the man struck because he was angered by the women being "scantily dressed," but a local prosecutor has denied this.
Raphaël Balland, prosecutor of Gap, said: "I wanted to quash the rumour currently doing the rounds because on no account did this man make such comments about the fact that the attack may have been motivated by the victims' dress code."

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/...g-scantil/

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - Off The Reservation - 07-19-2016

The prosecutor was there ?

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - freeuser - 07-19-2016

Mohamed, B... not again.

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - Leonard D Neubache - 07-19-2016

No offence to the OP, but it's a sad state of affairs when you wonder whether an event like this is worthy of its own thread or merely a post in an established one.

We are that far down the rabbit hole.

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - RaccoonFace - 07-19-2016

Quote: (07-19-2016 10:04 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

No offence to the OP, but it's a sad state of affairs when you wonder whether an event like this is worthy of its own thread or merely a post in an established one.

We are that far down the rabbit hole.
[Image: 4576599.jpg]

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - Wreckingball - 07-19-2016

So many false flags this week...

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - CynicalContrarian - 07-19-2016

I take it those girls weren't wearing their 'don't assault me' wristbands...

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - aSimpNamedBrokeback - 07-19-2016

Quote: (07-19-2016 10:05 AM)RaccoonFace Wrote:  

[Image: 4576599.jpg]

No one here would start a thread about a french man stabbing a french woman.

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - Going strong - 07-19-2016

Quote: (07-19-2016 10:37 AM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

Well, in any case I've never heard of a (non-islamist) French man stabbing women and teenagers because they have short dresses... Oh wait, but of course, the DA denies it, the assailant was just another "mentally unstable" poor guy, nothing to do with islamism...[Image: dodgy.gif]

Anyway, I'll give you the name of one courageous, decent, responsible Muslim man in France:

Hocine Drouiche: vice-director of the French imams' association, he has just resigned, over the lack of response from his "moderate majority". Respect, and quoting him:
"En juillet de l’année dernière, déjà, dans un discours lors d’une rencontre interreligieuse à Bruxelles consacrée à la persécution des chrétiens, il dénonçait “le fait qu’aucun imam n’était venu se recueillir devant la rédaction de Charlie Hebdo ou devant le supermarché casher”. Pour lui, “l’islam est aujourd’hui déshumanisé”.

L’absence de grands concepts des anciennes civilisations islamiques nuit aux musulmans d’aujourd’hui, soutenait Hocine Drouiche. Des valeurs comme le dialogue, la tolérance, la raison et l’accueil des autres n’ont pas résisté aux assauts d’un littéralisme islamique qui sépare les amis des ennemis de Dieu, les croyants des incroyants, les musulmans des infidèles. Dans un tel environnement, l’émergence du fanatisme était inévitable”.

Pour l’imam, “les derniers attentats survenus en Occident et dans le monde musulman montrent à quel point la réforme religieuse est devenue nécessaire pour la continuité de l’existence de l’Islam et des musulmans. De tels événements ont montré l’importance de cette réforme pour la paix mondiale”."

http://www.20minutes.fr/societe/1891759-...m-europeen

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - 1026 - 07-19-2016

Mohamed Bryant maybe?

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - Snurby - 07-19-2016

No mention of a father/husband present -- I know we still don't have all the facts, but my immediate speculation is, single mother with daughters, on holiday with no patriarchal figure to provide protection (I could certainly be proven wrong in this, but that's my gut feeling at the moment).

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - CynicalContrarian - 07-19-2016

Quote: (07-19-2016 11:01 AM)Snurby Wrote:  

No mention of a father/husband present -- I know we still don't have all the facts, but my immediate speculation is, single mother with daughters, on holiday with no patriarchal figure to provide protection (I could certainly be proven wrong in this, but that's my gut feeling at the moment).

It's what the Australian Olympic athletes were told for Brazil.
Travel in group's of at least three, with at least one male.

If followed through, the weightlifters & boxers will be rather popular.
The scrawny Olympic walkers & marathon runners?
Not so much.

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - Parzival - 07-19-2016

Quote: (07-19-2016 10:37 AM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

Such cases happen sure too. But most of such rampage cases involve no deeper political - religion motivation behind. They are offences out of rage and mental illness. Someone that start to attack people because they are seen as enemies from his believe system are done by intention. Not by mental breakdown or illness.
The motivation of an offence make the difference.

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - TooFineAPoint - 07-19-2016

I'll respectfully disagree with the above poster. It's probably more of a quibble, but here is an alternate explanation.

I care more about a crime being committed (a crime that involves a victim), and less about motivation. So white guy stabs white girl, brown guy stabs white girl, both equally bad to me.

But what the forum is (righteously, in my opinion) compiling is a series of (mostly) preventable crimes made all the more incredulous by the mainstream media's teeth gnashing of "oh why oh why us??!".

Best analogy I can think of is the difference between posting stories about people having their houses robbed, versus stories of people brazenly leaving their doors unlocked by the millions and then wondering why the robbery rates have gone up.

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - Phoenix - 07-19-2016

For some reason I thought the title was "Racoon knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday".

Needless to say I'm disappointed. There's nothing surprising about a muslim man randomly murdering innocent people.

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - Buck Wild - 07-19-2016

Quote: (07-19-2016 11:14 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Not so much.

Transgender males need not apply, I'm sure.

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - Professor Fox - 07-19-2016

[Image: CnXWEwLVYAQq5-U.jpg]

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - GlobalMan - 07-19-2016

Quote: (07-19-2016 10:22 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

So many false flags this week...

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - kaotic - 07-19-2016

He assimilated pretty well didn't he.

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - spokepoker - 07-19-2016

What's a holiday park?

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - polar - 07-19-2016

The religion of peace strikes again.

[Image: 69534253.jpg]

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - Suits - 07-19-2016

Those pesky Buddhists sure are strict about dress code requirements.

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - Germanicus - 07-19-2016

Quote: (07-19-2016 12:57 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2016 11:14 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Not so much.

Transgender males need not apply, I'm sure.

The severally mentally ill and deranged need never apply for anything at anytime other than treatment and rehabilitation.

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday - kaotic - 07-19-2016

Quote: (07-19-2016 03:46 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Those pesky Buddhists sure are strict about dress code requirements.

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

[Image: lol.gif]

In the Nice thread there is an ongoing discussion about homicide statistics and whether countries like Brazil are actually safer or more dangerous than France.

France:
[Image: 8PQ2A3i.png]

European cities in general:
[Image: rdC4BG6.png]
The full list, which is from January 2016, so a lot more has happened since then.

The screenshot is from a Mike Cernovich article: http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/01/13/...rapefugee/