Roosh V Forum
OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray (/thread-42986.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - alexdagr81 - 12-03-2014

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footba...-1.2029663

Quote:Quote:

Dallas Cowboys players may want to keep their wives and girlfriends away from DeMarco Murray. A former college teammate who accused the running back of having an affair with his wife says he's filing for divorce just one day after making the wild allegations on Twitter. Brennan Clay, a fellow RB with Murray at the University of Oklahoma, told TMZ Sports he will initiate divorce proceedings against Gina D'Agostini, his wife of four months, for sleeping with Murray behind his back. Clay said he found more than 50 “inappropriate” messages between D’Agostini and Murray on her old cell phones, as well as graphic pictures he believed they sent each other over an undetermined period of time. The discovery “made me disgusted,” Clay told TMZ, not the least because he considered Murray "the person who I looked up to the most as a running back and as a friend."

Clay first tweeted about the alleged affair on Sunday, calling out Murray and D'Agostini by name and linking to each of their Twitter accounts. "So Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife ..I'm done ..@demarcomurray and @gina_edagos0126 ..1 has a baby momma and she has 2 kids." D'Agostini, who has two children from a previous relationship, soon erased her Twitter account. Murray, the father of a one-year-old daughter with actress Heidi Mueller, hasn’t tweeted since Nov. 22.

Pics of the woman:

[Image: td5au5p.jpg]
[Image: KcBBYg0.jpg]
[Image: VEPMCWT.jpg]
[Image: N3XrLoO.jpg]

You don't have to answer the question "WB?" I know it's a yes.

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - Praetor Lupus - 12-03-2014

Just goes to show that if your game stops when you get married, it's game over.

At least the guy has the self-respect to get shut.

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - AneroidOcean - 12-03-2014

Quote: (12-03-2014 02:28 PM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

I would say his game was weak as shit when he got married. He wifed up a total slut/attention whore.

Think about it. FOUR MONTHS into the marriage? Also, this started before the 4 month point, that's just when he discovered it and decided to divorce her.

What a slut. 4 months!

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - Kabal - 12-03-2014

Wifing up some slut who's already pumped out some other guy(s)'s spawn.

Disgusting.

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - kaotic - 12-03-2014

Never marry a girl who has kids, come on mannnnn.

Can't ever make a hoe into a housewife.

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - monster - 12-03-2014

[Image: im-not-saying-it-was-a-bbc-but-it-was-a-bbc-thumb.jpg]

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - Ingocnito - 12-03-2014

Regardless, WB aggressively.

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 12-03-2014

Serves the idiot right for marrying an American chick - let alone one with two kids from another guy.

HSLD

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - Grange - 12-03-2014

2 kids wasn't even the first sign of trouble. Just look at that face! WB, but something about her face says "I will cheat constantly and never feel bad about it." A lot of celebrity hos have it too.

EDIT: Also, DeMarco Murray for MVP.

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - Akula - 12-03-2014

she has crazy eyes and obviously is a total attention-whore slut.

WTF was this guy thinking of wifing up a girl like this?

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 12-03-2014

She's cute though

Surely can get it

Sounds like the ones formed by Dallas O-line wasn't the only hole DeMarco was running through

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - samsamsam - 12-03-2014

Quote: (12-03-2014 02:22 PM)alexdagr81 Wrote:  

Anyone find this one sort of scary?

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - slats7 - 12-03-2014

five minutes of alpha ...

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - Sonoma - 12-03-2014

She looks like a whore.

Almost reminds me of the girlfriend "Anne" in Office Space. I just get the feeling lookin at her, that she's just the kinda chick that...

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - WalterBlack - 12-03-2014

British slang: bike

Quote:Quote:

Someone that's shagged almost everyone in the neighbourhood.

Kerry is the village bike. Everyone's had a ride on her!

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - Veloce - 12-03-2014

Quote: (12-03-2014 04:17 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Anyone find this one sort of scary?

She has an odd face. I'd be curious to see it without makeup. Here's another pic:

[Image: Gina-DAgostini-11.jpeg]

The Italian name isn't surprising here...she's got mannish features that I've seen all over Tuscany. She's also got a strong case of Crazy Face.

All that said, she gets a solid 8, MAYBE 8.5 from me because of the sick body and a good, if not slightly odd face.

Her face is gonna hit the wall hard though. She better keep that figure.

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - Cr33pin - 12-03-2014

[Image: MjAxMy1iZWZlNTU1YWZjZGM1MzFl.png]

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - The Reactionary Tree - 12-03-2014

Quote: (12-03-2014 02:36 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

I would say his game was weak as shit when he got married. He wifed up a total slut/attention whore.

Think about it. FOUR MONTHS into the marriage? Also, this started before the 4 month point, that's just when he discovered it and decided to divorce her.

What a slut. 4 months!

Dude, I have heard stories of broads cheating on their husbands the day of their wedding at the reception. I'm sure we have all heard stories of broads cheating on their husbands on the honeymoon. Some women are just scandalous sluts.

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 12-03-2014

Quote: (12-03-2014 05:04 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

She has an odd face. I'd be curious to see it without makeup. Here's another pic:

The Italian name isn't surprising here...she's got mannish features that I've seen all over Tuscany. She's also got a strong case of Crazy Face.

All that said, she gets a solid 8, MAYBE 8.5 from me because of the sick body and a good, if not slightly odd face.

Her face is gonna hit the wall hard though. She better keep that figure.

Dunno what others think, but to me that looks like the definition of what "slutface" usually ends up looks like. That combination of liberal eyeliner/makeup application, overly-sculpted eyebrows, and large puffy lips just seems to scream "I like repeatedly getting fucked hard" on every girl who has it.

This image shows it best I think:

[Image: td5au5p.jpg]

A girl with raging slutface like that is something no one should be considering for anything other than a pump-n-dump.

HSLD

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - samsamsam - 12-03-2014

Quote: (12-03-2014 05:08 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

[Image: MjAxMy1iZWZlNTU1YWZjZGM1MzFl.png]

I wonder what would happen if I walked around wearing this as a shirt. Maybe I could hire an actor and then use hidden cams. I know girls try to convince themselves they are pure, but I bet some would have a physical reaction to this shirt. I'll make the actor wear an 8 ball jacket and ear muff cap.

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - kaotic - 12-03-2014

I'd fucking bang the shit out of her, but wrap that shit up man.

ALL her pics are thirsty as fuck and I bet you she was posting all these while married.

That's what I find hilarious, guys who have BF's or wives and they're still posting thirsty pictures.

Always watch what these bitches do, now what they say.

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - weambulance - 12-03-2014

The first thing I thought when I saw those pictures was "damn she looks like a total whore." I see we're all on the same page.

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - kosko - 12-03-2014

This girl has a nice look but yeah her face is kinda weird. She is fuckable and fit but it looks like she keeps dudes around with her pussy more then her overall looks. She looks like she prays for black men like the Ferguson Police. She dosn't even wear hoop earrings, she is advanced level night rider right there. Her eyes let you know the deal, she has whore vibes all over the place. She would be easy as hell to swoop if you were in the right setting.

Out of all of this DeMarco Murray comes out ahead. He did what you are supposed to in dealing with a night riding slut. Fuck her and bounce. That is all she wants, and its all you should give her. Her eyes on the prize is always the next man with the better ranking and status. DeMarco is as high as it gets, but to her delusion she likley thinks she can do better and will still hunger for that. Rent the car for a bit and return it, don't buy that used Porsche.

She essentially upgraded in only 4 months. She couldn't wait for the man her husband was going to become .. NFL running back with the big pay day, and jumped on what her man is going to become in DeMarco Murray.

But even more laughable is that OU Clay was trying to be a simp and provider and was basically sealing his own fate. She probably got tingles for other men the day after he proposed to her. She gets her rush from be with the most top level alphas she can get. She is a hardwired hoe because not even 2 kids has been able to slow her down. Usually the spawn slows down these women and make them get some perspective and try to lock down a provider so their kids and her live good but she couldn't even do that.

Having one kid is a flag, but two random spawns is even worse and unexcusable to be viewed as prospect for marriage.

This OU Clay is still a pup, he is only 21, and does not know any better. But even at 21 you should know these things, especially for his position in life with women circling around like sharks as a blue chip Div 1 school athlete. I suspect his wife might be a year older, her kids are no older then 3 and unless this dude likes swooping women whom are dashed and alone with newborns she has had to of had a 4 year window where she popped out these two spawns. My guess is that she is 23 which would explain the bridge she would have to DeMarco Murray who is 26 and a few years out from his OU days. She likley had her eyes on him but she was knocked up with random spawns and DeMarco looked the other way.

Now Gina is high-t Italian skank. Her momma maybe watched to much Chuck Norris in the 80s one day and she got a extra spike of T from all the alpha coming out of the TV screen and it got absorbed into the womb, I have no idea how that shit works. but it does produce grade AAA level whores whom are champions in the art of nut gobbling and dick riding.

These women fuck like rabbits and hunger for sex at high levels. If you know how to spot these women in a bar, you will get your dick wet, but if your two slow she will find somebody else to fuck, its how they are. You have fun with these types of girls are almost all of them are crazy and will ruin you in some shape or form if you try to date them.

Dating them is a no go, but marriage... No way.

This is DeMarco Murray's baby momma:
[Image: trMqBmTl.jpg]

This is base of zero intel but I wonder if this new hoe started to wear the lighter eyes to try and look like DeMarco's baby mamma:

[Image: SbO0bE0l.jpg]

I give props to DeMarco, he has a mean streak with hot broads, dude is living his life and isn't chained down to any of them. OU Clay needs to learn some game, he is young and still can learn from this mistake but he is stupid for making it so public. He needs to cover this stuff quickly so it does not hurt his image/brand anymore than it has.

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - Truck'n - 12-03-2014

Quote: (12-03-2014 05:12 PM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2014 02:36 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

What a slut. 4 months!

Dude, I have heard stories of broads cheating on their husbands the day of their wedding at the reception. I'm sure we have all heard stories of broads cheating on their husbands on the honeymoon. Some women are just scandalous sluts.

She is exactly my type, so I am thinking of scenarios where I might 'bump' into her in Dallas.

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray - Veloce - 12-03-2014

Quote: (12-03-2014 06:03 PM)kosko Wrote:  

clip

Expert breakdown Kosko. Someone should seriously send that post to Clay.