Roosh V Forum
Itchy balls - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Itchy balls (/thread-42466.html)

Pages: 1 2

Itchy balls - The Beast1 - 11-17-2014

Alright, i've had it. Time to bite the bullet...

Guys, I suffer my really itchy balls. I thought this was jock itch. I bought some Lotrimin and applied it until the tube was empty. I tried another tube with no results.

I thought it may be dry skin and got a heavy duty moisturizer. It holds off the itchiness for about an hour or so but then comes back with a vengeance.

I'm out of ideas here. Short of visiting a dermatologist, i figured asking you guys would have some tricks.

Appreciate any advice.

Itchy balls - vinman - 11-17-2014

Do you itch in the armpits as well? The reason I ask is because every now and again I'll have an allergic reaction with my laundry detergent. I will take all of my t-shirts and underwear and wash them in different detergent for a few months. After a few days the itching and rash clears. Also I use less detergent on clothing that will be worn close to my skin.

Itchy balls - Kaizen - 11-17-2014

Use cold compresses to relieve the sensation if you have to.

Scratching will make things worse and get you in a vicious cycle.

Can get some over the counter weak cortisone cream for now. If not enough, see a derm.

Itchy balls - rudebwoy - 11-17-2014

Could be your underwear!
Do you shave down there?

I had this problem awhile ago and found it to be the undies.

Itchy balls - The Beast1 - 11-17-2014

Armpits don't itch. I don't shave my balls or any hair.

I'll grab some weak cortisone cream, but I hate using that stuff.

Underwear are just store brand boxers. Nothing special. What do you recommend?

Itchy balls - Spectrumwalker - 11-17-2014

Try some Aloe Vera gel. It may do the trick.

Itchy balls - vinman - 11-17-2014

Quote: (11-17-2014 06:12 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Armpits don't itch. I don't shave my balls or any hair.

I'll grab some weak cortisone cream, but I hate using that stuff.

Underwear are just store brand boxers. Nothing special. What do you recommend?

Go without underwear to give your skin a break, but you may have picked up an allergy to the material, or the dye. My grandfather developed an allergy to colored socks late in life. All he could wear were white cotton socks in his work boots and shoes. If he was getting dressed up he had to wear white socks with darker colored socks over them otherwise he would break out. You need to see an allergist to be sure. And try to use medicated powder or sprays for the itch. Baking soda might help too. Good luck.

Itchy balls - rebelofbabyloin - 11-17-2014

Might just be psoriasis or excema. Moisturizers will temporarily work, but there's prescription creams for that. Keep up on water. Skin suffers from dehydration.

Itchy balls - rudebwoy - 11-17-2014

Cream would be the last resort.
Calvin Klein use to make some undies with little perforations, hard to find now but they allowed my boys to breathe.
Might have to experiment with different brands.
Have you tried talc powder?

Itchy balls - Cr33pin - 11-17-2014

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNi8mY3DSqzibXB9J2deR...gLHOB2MZfQ]

Itchy balls - monster - 11-17-2014

Shave them!

Shaving = Itch free.

Itchy balls - Windom Earle - 11-17-2014

Try a product that has Clotrimazole in it, and use it continually for at least 2 weeks, and even beyond when the symptoms subside.

Itchy balls - Laurifer - 11-17-2014

I had this same issue a few years ago. Sometimes it was bad enough that I'd develop a rash. It's terribly distracting and frustrating. My doctor told me to wear 100% cotton underwear (I'm sure all my underwear already is).

Now I just shave everything down there and commonly apply body power on my ass, taint, and a bit around my genitals. It is much more hygienic down there now.

Based from everything I've done, I'd say try shaving down there and apply some body powder, keep everything as clean and as dry as you can and see if that helps.

If you do decide to get body powder, try Goldbond with menthol added to it. It'll sooth your itchy areas while keeping it clean and dry.

Good luck!

Edit: Also, like Vinman said, go commando. I forgot that this is what I did as well when I was first trying to overcome this, be at work all day with no underwear on for a whole summer [Image: biggrin.gif] Body powder + no underwear will work wonders. Give it a try and let us know!

Itchy balls - TravelerKai - 11-18-2014

[Image: 300.jpg]

That, and wear cotton underwear and not that space material, moisture wicking kind.

You may also want to change your soap and laundry detergent.

I bought this and found success.

[Image: BW_Large_DMC_CleanComfort71-59996.png]

Itchy balls - The Beast1 - 11-18-2014

Quote: (11-17-2014 09:48 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Try a product that has Clotrimazole in it, and use it continually for at least 2 weeks, and even beyond when the symptoms subside.

I already tried antifungals for over a month with no luck. I'll try the gold bond and going commando.

Itchy balls - TravelerKai - 11-18-2014

Anti fungal is for fungus. If you don't have that it won't work.

Itchy balls - Gorgiass - 11-18-2014

Does Benadryl help? Some people also get allergy symptom relief from quercetin, a bioflavnoid. Cheap and no side effects unlike most in the pharmacy.

Itchy balls - travolta - 11-18-2014

Quote: (11-17-2014 09:44 PM)monster Wrote:  

Shave them!

Shaving = Itch free.

Absolutely not. Shaving causes itching and ingrown hairs.

Itchy balls - monster - 11-18-2014

Quote: (11-18-2014 10:32 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2014 09:44 PM)monster Wrote:  

Shave them!

Shaving = Itch free.

Absolutely not. Shaving causes itching and ingrown hairs.

Incorrect. Sweat, dirt, underwear fibers, and other crap gets caught in your public hair, causing irritation. Take a beard trimmer and lob off as much as you can & voila, no more itching!

Itchy balls - The Beast1 - 11-19-2014

Quote: (11-18-2014 09:54 PM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

Does Benadryl help? Some people also get allergy symptom relief from quercetin, a bioflavnoid. Cheap and no side effects unlike most in the pharmacy.

It does, but I suffer from antihistamine drowsiness. It's one of those burn the village to save the town sorta things [Image: blush.gif]

I don't manscape or shave. That is the worst itching of all. I should take my trimmer and shave the bush down though. It's been hella cold so i've been loathe to do it.

Itchy balls - TravelerKai - 11-19-2014

Quote: (11-19-2014 10:16 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

It does, but I suffer from antihistamine drowsiness. It's one of those burn the village to save the town sorta things [Image: blush.gif]

I don't manscape or shave. That is the worst itching of all. I should take my trimmer and shave the bush down though. It's been hella cold so i've been loathe to do it.

I would try the other things first before trimming. If you do have crabs or lice, then you might have to do trimming/shaving. I think you can test for that, but I am not sure.

Itchy balls - Tuthmosis - 11-19-2014

Quote: (11-17-2014 09:39 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNi8mY3DSqzibXB9J2deR...gLHOB2MZfQ]

Co-sign.

Actual up-close footage of Frenchie's nuts:

Itchy balls - The Beast1 - 11-19-2014

Quote: (11-19-2014 10:46 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2014 10:16 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

I would try the other things first before trimming. If you do have crabs or lice, then you might have to do trimming/shaving. I think you can test for that, but I am not sure.

No crabs guys, otherwise the girl i'm with would have been complaining of it too [Image: tard.gif] Not to mention the lack of nits in my hair.

Itchy balls - vinman - 11-19-2014

Am I the only one that thinks about Frenchie's itchy nuts when they read his comments in other threads?[Image: confused.gif][Image: confused.gif][Image: confused.gif]

I can't be the only one........ I hope I'm not the only one.

Itchy balls - Badamson - 11-19-2014

Quote: (11-17-2014 05:04 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Alright, i've had it. Time to bite the bullet...

Guys, I suffer my really itchy balls. I thought this was jock itch. I bought some Lotrimin and applied it until the tube was empty. I tried another tube with no results.

I thought it may be dry skin and got a heavy duty moisturizer. It holds off the itchiness for about an hour or so but then comes back with a vengeance.

I'm out of ideas here. Short of visiting a dermatologist, i figured asking you guys would have some tricks.

Appreciate any advice.

I use Gold Bond Medicated Powder for this, especially if there is sweat involved.