Roosh V Forum
Crazy feminist accusing US Postal Service man of stalking her - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Crazy feminist accusing US Postal Service man of stalking her (/thread-40638.html)

Crazy feminist accusing US Postal Service man of stalking her - EagleMan - 09-22-2014

Crazy feminist accusing US Postal Service man of stalking her - RIslander - 09-22-2014

The fact that he didn't drive away means shes full of shit

Crazy feminist accusing US Postal Service man of stalking her - Collide - 09-22-2014

She has severe schizophrenia/paranoia. I used to watch all her YouTube clips until YouTube removed her channel. The hilarious thing is that just made her more paranoid that the world was out to get her. I don't know if she has a new channel now or what.

Crazy feminist accusing US Postal Service man of stalking her - TheWastelander - 09-22-2014

Quote: (09-22-2014 04:34 PM)Collide Wrote:  

She has severe schizophrenia/paranoia. I used to watch all her YouTube clips until YouTube removed her channel. The hilarious thing is that just made her more paranoid that the world was out to get her. I don't know if she has a new channel now or what.

They are both fascinating and sad.

Crazy feminist accusing US Postal Service man of stalking her - Jaydublin - 09-22-2014

That bitch is fucking crazy.

Crazy feminist accusing US Postal Service man of stalking her - Jaydublin - 09-22-2014

I cant stop watching her videos....In this one she bitches out Zac Efron and makes some strange link between Minority Report and child molestation.

Crazy feminist accusing US Postal Service man of stalking her - samsamsam - 09-22-2014

Quote: (09-22-2014 09:20 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

I cant stop watching her videos...

Everyone likes watching train wrecks [Image: biggrin.gif]

Post Man strikes again!!!

Crazy feminist accusing US Postal Service man of stalking her - samsamsam - 09-22-2014

She doesn't understand that these trucks have a regular route? If anything she is the stalker?

Ahhh when people don't take their prescriptions.

Is she bangable? Any pics? Of course, that runs against my rule about not putting dick into crazy.

Quote: (09-22-2014 10:27 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

She doesn't understand that these trucks have a regular route? If anything she is the stalker?

Ahhh when people don't take their prescriptions.

Is she bangable? Any pics? Of course, that runs against my rule about not putting dick into crazy.

I had to stop watching... I didnt even post some of the real good ones but I started to feel sorry for her. She isnt just a little nutty but she has some serious problems and should probably be removed from society before she hurts herself, which she talks about, or other people.

The bitch thinks Ben Affleck is stalking her.

Crazy feminist accusing US Postal Service man of stalking her - Dr. Howard - 09-23-2014

reminds me of the alley property lady. Clearly something wrong with her that makes me feel bad for laughing.

Crazy feminist accusing US Postal Service man of stalking her - RIslander - 09-28-2014

Quote: (09-23-2014 07:31 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

reminds me of the alley property lady. Clearly something wrong with her that makes me feel bad for laughing.

I like Conan's rhubarb lady better: