Roosh V Forum
What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? (/thread-3335.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - Dulceácido - 05-20-2018

Quote: (05-20-2018 04:59 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

and this is what you didn't understand about private schools lol....the girls were just as bad as us.....being sheltered their whole lives they're REAL easy to seduce.......the mystery made the sex better.. i only had sex with 5 girls in my school but man was it worth it.

I understood perfectly. The girls weren't "bad girls," that's an understatement. They were sinister and evil and kinky and delusional, and it was almost unbelievable, the things they'd do.

I was just devious, had no supervision, and a silver tongue. They were easily convinced--or, it was rather easy to provoke them to do naughty things and disobey rules. Most of my female peers (the underprivileged public school students) were in similar situations as i was: broken home, little supervision, lots of leeway. They took advantage of it every now and then, but the private school girls... Aye yay yay. Once they decided to break the rules, all bets were off.

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - debeguiled - 05-20-2018

Quote: (05-20-2018 05:03 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2018 04:17 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Damn, this girl is photogenic.

[Image: ee155bf8b08cd68d3e981a5719727cb1.jpg]

She's not a 10 in my eyes but I can definitely see the appeal.

Yeah, depends on how your scale is balanced. Some people judge one hundred percent on looks, but for me, if a girl seems sweet, she literally becomes more attractive to me, whereas some of those perfect tens with the dead eyes, while not repulsive, can be repellent.

Quote: (05-20-2018 05:33 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Yeah, depends on how your scale is balanced. Some people judge one hundred percent on looks, but for me, if a girl seems sweet, she literally becomes more attractive to me, whereas some of those perfect tens with the dead eyes, while not repulsive, can be repellent.

I'm so with you on this. The first photos I saw of her (it may have been you--did you post her earlier in another thread?), I was overwhelmed with her beauty and for the same reasons you've expressed

I was fucking around about her eyebrows. She's really, a solid 10, in my book. Not a "runway model 10," whatever that is, but photogenically and if you watch her videos, she's just overwhelmingly attractive.

Ironically, I've had a similar discussion before with friends about another topic. I'm into combat sports and being an outdoorsman, such as that. But, I also like really feminine girls as well, so the ultimate question I got that I could not answer is: would you rather date the most attractive MMA fighter chick or the most attractive ring girl?

Fucking hell, I struggle with that one. Any thoughts guys?

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - DJ-Matt - 05-20-2018

Fucking hell there goes my fantasy, tattoos are an automatic 2 point deduction!

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - YoungBlade - 05-20-2018

[Image: ns6ARaU.jpg]

[Image: PUqh60J.jpg]

[Image: 1IZcF09.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_p2kdvkNEYG1u98i4mo8_500.jpg]

[Image: FULFJ7y.jpg]

[Image: pEBj9Um.jpg]

[Image: fove5WN.jpg]

Jesus. Youngblade, one of my favorite Brothers, I think you just cornered the market on way overly voluptuous girls. Holy shit, Man. Would you like for them to actually feel your dick or are you hung like a Tijuana donkey show animal?

Are those hips or hippos?

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - YoungBlade - 05-20-2018

Quote: (05-20-2018 10:53 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Jesus. Youngblade, one of my favorite Brothers, I think you just cornered the market on way overly voluptuous girls. Holy shit, Man. Would you like for them to actually feel your dick or are you hung like a Tijuana donkey show animal?

All I’ll say is my ex had a body like the last pic in that post, and I regularly bruised her cervix.

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - Gray Beard - 05-20-2018

I think it is easy to understand that tastes vary, and in particular, some men--perhaps most men--love large breasts whereas others prefer them small or do not care. But with all due respect, one thing I cannot understand is how you can call a girl with implants 10? With one exception--a girl I dated who had one cup B implant because she wanted to look symmetric--I would reject any such girls even as SNL candidates. I did not touch the implanted side of that exception too much either, because it felt artificial whereas the other one felt like a breast should.

I know two hypotheses why large breasts are supposed to be sexy. One is because they suggest an ability to feed a baby well, and thus an attraction to promote your genetic material by impregnating their owners. The other is because as apes we were supposedly attracted to buttocks, so when it became more natural to have sex face-to-face females with rounded large breasts were sporting an attractive appendage (see "The Naked Ape" by Desmond Morris). Regarding the former, it is not clear at all whether larger breasts imply more milk for baby but CERTAINLY implants imply the opposite. Perhaps the fact that so many men can call a girl with implants 10 proves Morris's point, but they are still off-putting to touch.

Quote: (05-20-2018 11:03 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2018 10:53 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

All I’ll say is my ex had a body like the last pic in that post, and I regularly bruised her cervix.

I had a Costeña in Cartegena that is 5'11" and built like that. She'd moan and howl when we made love, but I wasn't sure if she was faking it.

I hope she wasn't.

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - GreenManaleshi - 05-21-2018

Quote: (05-20-2018 05:51 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

But, I also like really feminine girls as well, so the ultimate question I got that I could not answer is: would you rather date the most attractive MMA fighter chick or the most attractive ring girl?

Fucking hell, I struggle with that one. Any thoughts guys?

For me I'd much rather date the MMA girl. You would have the love of the sport as a bond between you. Plus she would, by definition, have to be very accomplished, successful, focused, motivated, dedicated, disciplined, tough etc. ie. someone I could respect.

Dating some ring girl bimbo would probably bore me to tears unless I was in bed fucking them. But the 99 percent of the time I was not actually inside them, I'd want to slit my wrists. Model and bimbos have absolutely no appeal to me at all. In fact talking to women like that, from personal experience, has ranged from boring to brutal.

I'd fuck Mischa Tate into oblivion if given the chance. Busted nose or not. Same with Rose Namajunas is she regrew her hair. Spending at evening of dinner, drinks, and sex would so much more enjoyable in my book than with any ring girl bimbo. Call me a starfucker.. I don't give a shit [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: 1303326478_sexiest_mma_fighters_29.jpg]

[Image: rose650.jpg]

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - DJ-Matt - 05-21-2018

Big tits adidas girl gets the 10 pipe from me all day long!

All
Day
I
Dream
About
Sex

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - PapayaTapper - 05-21-2018

Quote: (05-20-2018 11:11 PM)Gray Beard Wrote:  

I think it is easy to understand that tastes vary, and in particular, some men--perhaps most men--love large breasts whereas others prefer them small or do not care. But with all due respect, one thing I cannot understand is how you can call a girl with implants 10? With one exception--a girl I dated who had one cup B implant because she wanted to look symmetric--I would reject any such girls even as SNL candidates. I did not touch the implanted side of that exception too much either, because it felt artificial whereas the other one felt like a breast should.

I know two hypotheses why large breasts are supposed to be sexy. One is because they suggest an ability to feed a baby well, and thus an attraction to promote your genetic material by impregnating their owners. The other is because as apes we were supposedly attracted to buttocks, so when it became more natural to have sex face-to-face females with rounded large breasts were sporting an attractive appendage (see "The Naked Ape" by Desmond Morris). Regarding the former, it is not clear at all whether larger breasts imply more milk for baby but CERTAINLY implants imply the opposite. Perhaps the fact that so many men can call a girl with implants 10 proves Morris's point, but they are still off-putting to touch.

Like all technology implants have come a long way in recent years. The new "gummies" if done properly and proportionately can be almost undetectable. Of course most girls fall into the "bigger is better" trap and end up looking fake. End of the day though I agree, natural is better in most cases

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - AceP - 05-24-2018

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

[Image: dannie-riel-import-tuner-model-04.jpg]\n
[Image: import_tuner_magazine_nov_dec_2013_photo...6tdynq.jpg]

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - GreenManaleshi - 05-24-2018

[Image: 703qz0H.jpg]

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - Dulceácido - 05-24-2018

Quote: (05-24-2018 03:18 AM)GreenManaleshi Wrote:  

That chick is my Achilles heel.

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - GreenManaleshi - 05-24-2018

Quote: (05-24-2018 05:01 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2018 03:18 AM)GreenManaleshi Wrote:  

That chick is my Achilles heel.

Get line.. I'm calling dibs. I wish.

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - Dulceácido - 05-24-2018

I'll arm-wrestle you for her.

[Image: sloan-9-min.jpg]

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - kuqezi - 05-24-2018

[Image: orilola-1.png]

[Image: 1080full-endi-demneri.jpg]

[Image: spl1194003_035_lily-aldridge-zoom-93234b...a5cda1.jpg]

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - subterfuge - 05-25-2018

quite an enlightening thread.
Some of the girls here i'd barely call a 7, and i'm sure that some of the girls that i'd sell a kidney to bang (my 10's) would be considered average by some of you guys, too!
Gives me hope that the next time I approach my dream girl, maybe she's more attainable than I realise lol

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - kuqezi - 05-25-2018

Quote: (05-25-2018 03:42 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

Some of the girls here i'd barely call a 7, and i'm sure that some of the girls that i'd sell a kidney to bang (my 10's) would be considered average by some of you guys, too!
Gives me hope that the next time I approach my dream girl, maybe she's more attainable than I realise lol

Wise words!
There's something we all should have in mind when we do these ratings: TASTE!
If one is into big tits, or a firm ass or some killer eyes or just tall girls etc...that will be his first qualifier. Now combine that with everything else we appreciate in a hot girl and there you go...as you say above "your 7 is someone's else 10 and vice versa".
I don't remember who wrote it but I will reiterate it again: "The only scale that counts is WB vs WNB".
Cheers!

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - GreenManaleshi - 05-25-2018

If you can get yourself to like Chubby MILF midgets, you can have all the women you could handle! Corner that market baby!

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - subterfuge - 05-25-2018

Quote: (05-25-2018 01:22 PM)GreenManaleshi Wrote:  

If you can get yourself to like Chubby MILF midgets, you can have all the women you could handle! Corner that market baby!

hehe. I wish that I found chibby MILFS hot! Life would be a lot easier then!

Here's my 10's (One of whom is my neighbour and which i'm sure are 6's to lots of posters, and visa versa. Some of the '10's' i've seen posted here are girls I wouldn't necessarily even want! )

Quote: (05-18-2018 05:34 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  

[Image: be823be00c2a9d8903630e14bcd22083.jpg]

[Image: gU90s6Q.jpg]

[Image: mila-kunis-gq-bikini-bottom.jpg]

[Image: 2da209c1d6ad452598a7951119079d21.png]

[Image: JVww2bZ.jpg]

[Image: alEwd.gif]

What Do You Guys Consider A 10?? - Philosopher - 05-25-2018

When after a lot of back and forth - the girl wrote me: "vulevu cushe avec mua sesua"

I was there that night)