Roosh V Forum
Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? (/thread-29798.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - thegmanifesto - 11-07-2013

This thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-29038-...#pid572596 really got me thinking.

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster?

Or More Douchebag?

Vote.

And explain.

Also, say if you are a Hipster or a Douchebag.

In this day and age, you can only be one or the other.

There is no middle ground anymore.

The battle lines are drawn.

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - soup - 11-07-2013

Def more douchebag. What hipster is going to write about working out or pushing back against feminism?

Actually, come to think of it, Gavin mcinnes who founded vice magazine is the epitomy of hipster but he espouses a lot if red pill

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - WestCoast - 11-07-2013

More d-bag not even close: 1) more muscular, 2) don't drink pbr's, 3) don't wear wire rimmed glasses, 4) not living off my parents money, 5) have a real job.

Would always choose to be a d-bag over a hipster not even close.

Based on el mech's link on the other thread no hipster is going to claim he is hipster. Because deep down he knows he's just a pussy. Just like a fat chick won't acknowledge skinny chicks are hotter. They know they are pussies.

http://wallstreetplayboys.com/proud-to-be-d-bags/

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - j r - 11-07-2013

I always think of RVF as being a third way between the cartoonish hyper-masculinity of the douchebag and the effeminate nature of the average hipster. RVF is just cool, which is a vanishing quality.

That being said, there's definitely more douchebags.

West coast I drink pbr but I'm also against over reaching feminism. Does that make me a douchster?

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - Sawyer - 11-07-2013

Hipsterism puts nonsense first, this forum puts red pill first. Red pill is truth, and truth will always be a douchebag. That's why people run from it.

I am a 100% certified douchebag. Or at least I aspire to be.

Edit: Before I got married I banged chicks that would bang hipsters. Thanks for bursting my bubble WestCoast.

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - Vicious - 11-07-2013

Ali is in the hipster camp. Those croc boots are true panty droppers in Brooklyn.

What about terry Richards the hipster photographer who makes a living sticking his dick in models mouthes? That's pretty red pill

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - Mike5055 - 11-07-2013

I was always curious why hipsters latched onto PBR? I'm originally from Wisconsin, and the Pabst history is pretty cool, but it is just terrible piss water on par with beast and natty light. There are so many good beers out there.

I will, however, use PBR if I'm making beer brats. Not wasting the good stuff.

And that's my random tangent for today. RVF is definitely more douchebag with a touch of hipster.

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - WestCoast - 11-07-2013

More importantly do you bang chicks who bang d-bags? Or are you banging chicks who bang hipsters.

That's how you draw the line, if your girl would bang a hipster I am afraid to say you are a hipster. May the PBR's be with you.

Google hot chicks with d-bags and hot chicks with hipsters. You'll see the truth real quick.

Hipsters don't pull in beach/pool parties in Vegas/cabo etc.

Wc by that definition I'm hipster. I do consider myself to be more like wolverine mixed with the joker though.

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - michelin - 11-07-2013

douchebag. I'm too stingy to become a hipster anyways

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - bojangles - 11-07-2013

douchebag for sure, we are too cool

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - thegmanifesto - 11-07-2013

Quote: (11-07-2013 11:43 AM)michelin Wrote:  

douchebag. I'm too stingy to become a hipster anyways

I thought hipsters were more stingy than douchebags?

------

Ha.

El Mech voted for hipster.

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - RexImperator - 11-07-2013

No contest for RVF apparently.

I'm definitely a bit hipster, or was more so in the past, but I've really gotten into the weightlifting since discovering the 'sphere. One of the best things I've ever done. Not sure what that makes me.

There's actually some overlap on certain things... like eating healthy food, being anti-mainstream western diet, for instance.

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - Frost - 11-07-2013

I am a douchebag and proud.

Douchebag is a word used to describe guys who get laid, but don't deserve it. How many times have you heard people say: "Why does she/why do girls/why do I always go for such DOUCHEBAGS?"

No one ever says that about hipsters.

Although by Westcoast's definition I am definitely a hipster.

Douchebag and hipster are both very interesting words.

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - Aliblahba - 11-07-2013

Quote: (11-07-2013 11:35 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Ali is in the hipster camp. Those croc boots are true panty droppers in Brooklyn.

I am a Douchester.

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - el mechanico - 11-07-2013

Quote: (11-07-2013 12:12 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I am a Douchester.

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - Kickb - 11-07-2013

I'm a douche

Quote: (11-07-2013 12:12 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I am a Douchester.

Is anyone here a Houchebag?

Come on, none of you guys listen to sea punk?

Quote: (11-07-2013 12:30 PM)soup Wrote:  

Come on, none of you guys listen to sea punk?

South East Asia Punk?

What is that?

Music to "Shore" to?

Gmanifesto thread has successfully amogd el mech's hipster thread

Is the Rooshvforum More Hipster? Or More Douchebag? - Aer - 11-07-2013

Hipster, for the sole fact that [MOST OF THE TIME] we can communicate with each other effectively on opinions which are not accepted by the mainstream populace.

Have you seen those chicks with the turquoise bad 1990s hair dye jobs? You heard that beachy new garagey punk bands that put a lot of reverb and echo on the vocals or try to get a beach boys vibe? That's sea punk.

It's the opposite of witch house which is like really dark avant grade industrial hop hop beats mixed with ambient noise. Gothic lesbian models.

There's also a big trap music scene in wburg