Roosh V Forum
Whore gives birth to twins but each baby has different father - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Whore gives birth to twins but each baby has different father (/thread-28547.html)

Whore gives birth to twins but each baby has different father - bacon - 09-29-2013

[Image: tdy-090521-twinfamily2-6a.grid-6x2.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

A Texas woman wasn't planning on two conceptions for the record books. But that's what she got — along with two beautiful boys — when she gave birth to twins of different fathers nearly a year ago.

How did it happen? Every month a woman's ovary releases one egg that can be fertilized by one sperm. But in this case, a pair of eggs emerged.
Sperm, meanwhile, can remain alive and well and viable for up to five days in the reproductive tract. Thus a woman can have sex with different men within those five days and the sperm “just kind of hang out there waiting for the egg to be released,”

The mystery began to be solved when her partner, 44-year-old James Harrison, became concerned that Justin and Jordan, born only 7 minutes apart, looked so different. A paternity test followed.
When he discovered that Justin wasn’t his son, Harrison said, "I was hurt, torn apart — didn't know what the next move was gonna be," Harrison said in a taped NBC News segment.
Nonetheless, he's loved both boys the same since then. "I raised him [Justin] from a baby all the way to now. He knows me as his father, and I know him as my son," Harrison explained.

some studies have shown that 1 to 2 percent of all fraternal twins have different dads. It just doesn't get noticed sometimes.

video with the link

Whore gives birth to twins but each baby has different father - Capitán Peligroso - 09-29-2013

Well, isn't that special?

Whore gives birth to twins but each baby has different father - CJ_W - 09-29-2013

Bacon, you need to write another ROK article on this subject, and use this as evidence. . .you'll help piss off more feminists/white knights, while at the same time make them think, and cause their hamsters to explode.

I'm looking forwad to reading it.

Whore gives birth to twins but each baby has different father - bacon - 09-29-2013

Quote: (09-29-2013 12:49 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Bacon, you need to write another ROK article on this subject, and use this as evidence. . .you'll help piss off more feminists/white knights, while at the same time make them think, and cause their hamsters to explode.

I'm looking forwad to reading it.

ha, maybe something along the lines of
title: Paternity fraud: a crime worse than rape
subtitle: Stop whining about Rape it only lasts a few minutes while raising another man´s child lasts decades

give me some time but yea I think I´ll do a writeup on this piss off some feminists

Whore gives birth to twins but each baby has different father - Parlay44 - 09-29-2013

So these boys are going to grow up knowing that their mom banged 2 different dudes(raw dog mind you) in a 5 day span.

Whore gives birth to twins but each baby has different father - Capitán Peligroso - 09-29-2013

I don't think this one's going to get much sympathy from the white knight/feminist set either.

Quote: (09-29-2013 06:28 PM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

I don't think this one's going to get much sympathy from the white knight/feminist set either.

yea I actually didnt have shit to do today so I wrote the article for ROK but I have excluded this story. I just went with a premise that its hypocritial for the law go above and beyond in rape cases for women but never charge a woman for paternity fraud when that crime leaves behind as much if not more damage to male victims. Like the abortion article this one will likely offend a good chunk of people.

Whore gives birth to twins but each baby has different father - BLarsen - 09-29-2013

Unfortunately in the USA no one will take a man's issue seriously until a woman champions it. Paternity fraud won't be taken seriously until a female lawyer makes a career out of it.

Until then, the only solutions are to:

*Use protection every single time
*If that fails, try to get her to abort
*If that fails, do not sign the birth certificate and demand a DNA test

OR

GET A VASECTOMY. I'm scheduled for mine in 11 days. The only thing a chick can allege after that is a false rape charge [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (09-29-2013 07:15 PM)bacon Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2013 06:28 PM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

yea I actually didnt have shit to do today so I wrote the article for ROK but I have excluded this story. I just went with a premise that its hypocritial for the law go above and beyond in rape cases for women but never charge a woman for paternity fraud when that crime leaves behind as much if not more damage to male victims. Like the abortion article this one will likely offend a good chunk of people.

Whore gives birth to twins but each baby has different father - Sp5 - 09-29-2013

Quote: (09-29-2013 07:35 PM)BLarsen Wrote:  

GET A VASECTOMY. I'm scheduled for mine in 11 days. The only thing a chick can allege after that is a false rape charge [Image: banana.gif]

No, never give up your chance to reproduce. If you're smart enough to be here, the world needs your genes.

Whore gives birth to twins but each baby has different father - T and A Man - 09-29-2013

She wouldn't pass my boner test easily that's for sure.