Roosh V Forum
Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? (/thread-27382.html)

Pages: 1 2

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - TrueSlyr - 08-22-2013

Im in NYC and may have to do this... About how much is it for 1 night? Do some places just charge hourly rates? Im in Manhattan btw

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - MikeCF - 08-22-2013

Download the Hotel Tonight app.

It gets you the best, last-minute deals on hotels.

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - Mojorisin808 - 08-22-2013

I used to bring my girls to Liberty Inn on 10ave, its very clean and safe, and not far from Union square.

How much is Liberty Inn? Is it possible to just walk in and get a room that same night

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - Mojorisin808 - 08-22-2013

http://libertyinnnyc.com/rates.php

Yep but weekend nights especially after the clubs/bars closes it gets busy. You may have to wait a bit to get a room.

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - bacan - 08-22-2013

I did this 2 nights ago..

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - Christian McQueen - 08-22-2013

Download HotelTonight app, as was mentioned.

Yes, many many times.

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - TheBMan - 08-22-2013

Get on Priceline and look under express deals or make lowball bids until something hits.

Is it likely to find something overnight under $100 in Manhattan? lol

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - Eldon - 08-23-2013

No, but there's a four points Sheraton, available in the West Village. $150 a nite listed on Kayak. Great location in the West Village close to Soho

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - Beyond Borders - 08-23-2013

Had a Thai girl drag me to an hourly hotel once, foot the bill, treat me to an all-you-can-eat barbecue (with ice cream, oh yea, baby), and try to give me money afterwards.

I walked away feeling like a dirty little whore. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - MrXY - 08-25-2013

I've banged many girls in hotels as recently as last week. All players should know how to handle the hotel pull, my version of which I laid out here http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22114-...#pid404419

There's also something I call the Hotel Effect- a girl in a hotel room gets hornier and freakier than she does at her or your place.

I guess it's the unfamiliar environment so she feels less constraint by familiar surroundings, she is out of her routine and becomes willing to do things she wouldn't normally do, plus going to a hotel with a man has cultural overtones of naughtiness and she plays into that role

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - Aliblahba - 08-25-2013

I spent a lot of time in Cabanas in the DR. Perfect for logistics.

[Image: attachment.jpg14098]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14099]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14100]   

I wish they had these in the U.S. Stripper poles, mirrors on the ceiling, sex chairs and toys, food, beer, jacuzzi's.

In Europe is was common to have to bust out for an expensive hotel near the hostels I was staying at. That sucked having to fork out 100 quid just to fuck.

It's common in the U.S. Going to another town requires a room for better logistics. It's just the cost of doing business when you are playing the field.

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - la_mode - 08-25-2013

Definitely easier finding one if you're in the suburbs.

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - Player_1337 - 04-11-2014

Quote: (08-22-2013 08:54 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

Is it likely to find something overnight under $100 in Manhattan? lol

In NYC- I can attest for the Herald Square Hotel. $65-75 for three hours.

NYC by-the-hour Hotels

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - jariel - 04-11-2014

It's part of the culture here, just hit up 8th Street or Okeechobee.

[Image: PC190149.JPG]

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - True Killa - 04-12-2014

I won't pay more than $30 for a hotel just to bang. Once I start investing serious money into the bang, it just feels like prostitution.

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - Vicious - 04-12-2014

Quote: (04-12-2014 01:11 AM)True Killa Wrote:  

I won't pay more than $30 for a hotel just to bang. Once I start investing serious money into the bang, it just feels like prostitution.

Do you have a spread sheet to keep track of how much for: gas you spent driving to meet her, drinks you've paid, getting that shirt you wore dry-cleaned, deductions for time you went on the date where you could have worked instead etc etc

Getting laid is always a transaction in some way. Always was always will be. Claiming otherwise is buying into feminist ideology. The fairytale that you are a whore if you take $50 for a blow job but not if she demands to be seated at a night club with bottle service and get a Cartier watch.

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - Belize King - 04-12-2014

I can count how many free bangs I have had. Had one in Thailand where she wanted to use my shower so she didn't have to go home and come back.

Most bangs have some type of monetary investment. Shearer you are at a bar drinking and bought her one drink, met a bopper even though she foot her own bill you paid for your own drinks, gas and time. Very few bangs take no investment at all. All apart of the game.

Somebody once said men buy a house, car, and nice clothes to attract women. If pussy was truely free we would live in a cardboard box and not care about our appearance.

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - shotgun - 04-12-2014

Quote: (04-12-2014 01:11 AM)True Killa Wrote:  

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

There is no such thing as a free lunch notch.

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - MidniteSpecial - 04-12-2014

What about when I get ride to club with friend. Get in for free. Drink table bottle for free. Go back to a chicks place I met through a friend at said club. Bang her. For free. Then wake up and eat her cereal and walk to the nearest subway station. How much did I spend there?

Nothing. And I got a free bowl of coco krispies.

Quote: (04-12-2014 08:54 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

What about when I get ride to club with friend. Get in for free. Drink table bottle for free. Go back to a chicks place I met through a friend at said club. Bang her. For free. Then wake up and eat her cereal and walk to the nearest subway station. How much did I spend there?

Nothing. And I got a free bowl of coco krispies.

What clothes did you use that night? Did you get them for free too?

Did you bang her raw? If not, how much did the condoms cost you?

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - Switch - 04-12-2014

^^
This sounds like a new challenge. Get a new notch for a cost of 0. Can't wear any clothes you paid for, and you must walk to the location you meet the girl. You can't use online because you paid for the laptop/phone and the internet (unless of course you use some random persons' phone to set up logistics). Basically you have to sneak out buck-naked to a nudist colony in the middle of the night and SNL a bitch there. Bonus points if she pays you.

Any of you ever get a hotel just for sex? - MidniteSpecial - 04-12-2014

I used a condom that I took from a bowl in a lobby I was in.
There are free condoms everywhere. Visit your local planned parenthood.

I was wearing a black Calvin Klein dress shirt my main girl got me.
She's in retail and gets the employee discount. Plus she's a shopaholic.

Jeans. Hand me downs from my old man.

Shoes. Patent leather Pradas my boy with a shoe addiction gave me.

Obviously this is a rare situation. But then again I am a rare individual.

But obviously you guys are right. Most times I bang I am spending money one way or the other. Shit some nights I've spent a hundred or two only to end up with my dick in my hand.

Just trying to show you that it is possible though.

Also, basic care products like shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant... There are some basic things that if we weren't spending money on, we would be repellling women instead of banging them.

These days, the only guys who have a zero cost per notch are guys who live in extreme poverty, like homeless men who are banging (homeless) women on the street.

Or when you're a teenage kid living off your parents and being handed allowance money.

Well, this really got philosophical...