Roosh V Forum
Are french women overrated? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Are french women overrated? (/thread-24145.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Are french women overrated? - stefpdt - 04-06-2018

^^Im in a similar situation.

Studied French for years growing up, it’s a beautiful language, but I can’t persuade myself to live in France for any extended period of time. The future just simply isn’t looking good there.

Being 100% honest, I would rather live in West Africa because you can still use French there, and live in one of the world’s true final frontiers. You also have emerging markets to work with.

Are french women overrated? - gowest - 04-06-2018

French women are not overrated. I'm visiting France five times per year. Why? Because it's an awesome place. The women are just out of this world. Sexy, feminine, intelligent. What more a man can ask for?
I would rate France as the best country in Europe to game beautiful and smart women.

Are french women overrated? - lonewolf1992 - 04-06-2018

Would a French-speaking Belgian girl count within the "French" culture and phenotype sphere?, If it does, then I love these girls, and I need to learn french to go BANG FRANCE.

Are french women overrated? - Dragan - 04-07-2018

Probably. France is expensive. Women are promiscuous, but highly cultured and thin.

Are french women overrated? - Capitan Pescanova - 04-08-2018

From my point of view, french girls are only sexy because of their accent. are they as feminine as eastern girls? As far as I have seen, not really. Are they more femenine that the average western girl? Well, I find the french accent very sexy and feminine so I would say that it is a matter of personal preference.

Are french women overrated? - Going strong - 04-08-2018

Quote: (02-05-2018 04:43 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

I dont get how French can Be so different from Germans when they are neighbours.

It's because, contrarily to what the Left is saying, borders were mostly under control, and generally people did not travel farther than twenty miles, during centuries, in Europe - and actually in most other countries of the world. So ethnic groups were formed, even at close distance one from another.

Also, in the German-France case, do consider that German ladies received a, say, massive influx of Russian DNA in 1945, thus explaining the sudden appearance of tons of German kids looking like their victorious Russian fathers.

Are french women overrated? - The Stronger Sex - 04-08-2018

Quote: (05-22-2013 09:21 PM)hayesbrandon30 Wrote:  

i feel like most french women are just average looking to me now. sure their culture may be alittle freakier and sexier. there are many positive qualities of french women in comparison to western women.

I know the original post is a thousand years old and the OP has been banned, but you just can't get more American than this, and I don't mean it in a good way.

Are french women overrated? - Hypno - 04-08-2018

Quote: (04-08-2018 06:05 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2018 04:43 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

I dont get how French can Be so different from Germans when they are neighbours.

It's because, contrarily to what the Left is saying, borders were mostly under control, and generally people did not travel farther than twenty miles, during centuries, in Europe - and actually in most other countries of the world. So ethnic groups were formed, even at close distance one from another.

Also, in the German-France case, do consider that German ladies received a, say, massive influx of Russian DNA in 1945, thus explaining the sudden appearance of tons of German kids looking like their victorious Russian fathers.

Also, Germany wasn't a country until 1871, rather a collection of kingdoms, etc. Even the Prussian Empire was almost half in what is now Poland or the Baltic states.

France in comparison had a unified country, king, culture etc. long before the Renaissance. Their king was a patron of Leonardo Da Vinci for example.

While the Germanic tribes/kingdoms shared some things in common, they were less unified and homogenous than France

Are french women overrated? - JohnQPublic - 04-17-2018

French women don't often have the raw beauty that you see in Eastern or Northern Europe and the ones that do are hard to meet. But like somebody said earlier in this thread, even if you bat 1-2 points down in France, it's worthwhile. French girls are much more worldly than a lot of other nationalities and for art and culture it's just part of their dna...that includes music. I went out with this 24yo french girl recently who only wanted to listen to 70s music and knew it all.

I was there for a year after college studying French. Americans have high value (still) and depending on your social level, there is something for you, High end aristocrat girls, left wing webmaster girls. It's worth seeing it all. You can meet a french girl for a ONS and she will wake you up with some jazz playing, having cooked breakfast for you. Where else can you find that? There are also children of African and Arab immigrants who are out of the French mainstream, but still French. There are some negatives too, like lots are heavy smokers.

If you get out of Paris into some smaller cities, it's a completely different game. Not expensive, easy lays. Definitely a gem in the rough.

Are french women overrated? - John Doe - 04-17-2018

If you expect French women to be all as beautiful as French actresses, yes.
If you expect French women to be about living the good life, interested about culture and sexually liberated, no.

Living the good life is part of the French culture, that includes food and sex. Enjoying life and epicurianism is important in France, in many places.

Are french women overrated? - Belarus1212 - 04-18-2018

Yes. Next question

Are french women overrated? - 666 - 04-18-2018

French women are just awesome. They make Eastern Europe women look like shadows, as they have no intelligence to demonstrate . Their Slavic languages also sound very bad. A big turn off. You can get an erection just by listening to a girl speaking French.

Are french women overrated? - Barron - 04-18-2018

New Trolls Welcome!

Are french women overrated? - REXslavicus - 04-18-2018

Quote: (04-18-2018 06:34 AM)666 Wrote:  

French women are just awesome. They make Eastern Europe women look like shadows, as they have no intelligence to demonstrate . Their Slavic languages also sound very bad. A big turn off. You can get an erection just by listening to a girl speaking French.

lolz

Are french women overrated? - Rossi - 04-20-2018

French women are terrible. One of the worst in Europe along with Spanish, Italian, Greek and Portuguese.

Are french women overrated? - Off The Reservation - 04-21-2018

The essence of the French woman can be described as "make you think something is possible when it isn't." The something could be anything.

Are french women overrated? - N°6 - 04-21-2018

I lived in France for five years before moving to the UK for better job prospects.

It was the transitional shock of moving from the French dating market and inter-gender relations to the English which provoked several “what the fuck am I doing wrong?” Google searches through which I inevitability found PUA...

The biggest difference between French and Anglo women is that you can actually befriend them without being relegated to a palm leaf wafting simp.

Are french women overrated? - Edmaster - 04-21-2018

I'm French and yes there are.

Apparently it was good in the 80's through the mid 90's (according to older players). However it's not the case anymore.

France, particularly Paris, is really influenced by the fashion gay globo homo culture. Therefore they have a massive sense of entitlement (their pussy gold to them and it's a big reward if she gives it up), their identity is build on how they perceive themselves regarding others (usually really dependent on others), judge a lot and are really afraid to be judged (not just regarding looks, but social statuts in general), some try to act "aloof / snobbish" but are often the most insecure of all when you get to know them.

However the good side of this fear of judgement is that it causes a lot of insecurities for them so they are afraid to put up some weight (they go through all kind of regimen) and eats salad and bread as lunch. But many of them smoke cigarettes and don't work out so even through they are thin they are usually not 'toned' at all. They still to this day have a feminine allure. Tatoos and piercing on girls (except the alternative crowd) are extremely rare and regard as a lower class thing (same with gym rats).

Everything happen "behind the curtain" in Paris because social pressure is really high and people are afraid to be judged and as a consequence being exclude socially.

Outside of Paris the sense of entitlement is definitively lower and the girls are usually more independent from other people opinion. However girls are less conscious of their appearance. Many moves to Paris for uni or work and end up adopting the parisian mentality. Montpellier for instance are a good spot for good looking girls in the south. Same with Biarritz during summer vacation. If you like the tanned/ darker type those spot can be a good bet

Are french women overrated? - MrRoundtree - 04-21-2018

I made-out with a Toulousian girl in Montreal within 2 min of locking eyes with her yesterday

No they are not overrated. Maybe lookwise, but many of them are really down-to-earth and friendly.

Parisians are a different breed, but you simply need to know the code.

Are french women overrated? - 666 - 04-21-2018

I had an awesome time with French girls. A bit cold in the beginning, once you earn their trust they bang you within minutes. I understand some Frenchmen being negative, but that makes sense, as exotic value required to game French women, as in most countries nowadays.

Are french women overrated? - elRey - 04-21-2018

I've been with a few French girls, and have a few as friends. Just last weekend had a foursome which involved a couple of smoking hot French girls.

Ethnicity is its own topic. The sexuality and groove of the French women I've been with has been fucking addictive. Hot sex. These girls own their sexuality and fuck like animals.

Flirting with them is entertainment in itself, they are generally as sassy, proud and confident as I imagined before my experiences and they know how to have fun.

The three that stand out to me in my experience are: the blonde blue eyed girl from Marseille with a banging ass and tits, sharp face, and I could face fuck her like I'd fuck her pussy - wild; the black girl with half Senegal/half Sierra Leone heritage who is a total party animal and coke addict who always gives me her coke to energise me so I can fuck her extra hard - she calls me in the middle of the day telling me she wants me inside her while I'm busy just to fuck with my head (seeing her now); and the Tunisian heritage petite as fuck girl I met who was on a short holiday here who had the tightest pussy and made a point of screaming while being fucked in restaurant bathrooms so everyone could hear she was having fun.

I think they are underrated.

Are french women overrated? - d_hzy - 04-21-2018

I agree with Off the reservation. I can't count how many times I thought something was happening with french chicks but nothing ended up happening.

Second that Montpellier girls are hot.

Pros with french chicks: their confidence gets you. You can talk about anything with them. I always find independent women attractive.

Cons: it's this weird dynamics between the french guys and chicks I noticed when I was living in Montpellier. Or it could be that French guys are too beta. It's almost like you can't be super direct sometimes with french girls even though you both know what is happening. I think it takes some time or some successful cases to crack the french code.

Are french women overrated? - Edmaster - 04-22-2018

I want to also add that French girls on vacation (like most girls) are really easier. It will simply take a lot less time to go through the usual game process.

The thing to understand about French girls is that their shell is strong at the beginning (i.e she will try to act aloof and cold) and they will definitively show less obvious interest than Anglo girls. Look for the hints, indirect comments, allusion, body language. Just ignore the aloofness and proceed with your game like nothing happened (you are sure of your thing). Once they open up they will eat you in the hand as 666 mentioned.

The trick is not to get discouraged when you've got the tough shell at the beginning or taking it as a sign of non-attraction. If you are well calibrated in your game she will eventually open up.

You have to understand that in France being labeled as slutty is really a bad thing whereas in some anglo countries it's view as "empowerment". In France, it's still view as a negative trait in most social circle (if at least it's obviously displayed). Once again it's about having this "under the radar" mentality. You will never see girls dressed like you see in Australia or England to go out (it is considered in France WAY above the top slutty).

A last piece of information i want to give you is to check the second or third tier city in France like Aix en Provence (called the Paris of the south), Lyon, Montpellier, Toulouse, Grenoble ... those cities receive a lot less love than Paris so your exotic value will be higher. Moreover those cities have a large amount of student population.

Are french women overrated? - Rossi - 04-22-2018

Quote: (04-21-2018 05:36 AM)Edmaster Wrote:  

France, particularly Paris, is really influenced by the fashion gay globo homo culture.

This is really true. I liked Marseille much better than Paris.

Are french women overrated? - Timer - 04-22-2018

Quote: (04-20-2018 04:44 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

French women are terrible. One of the worst in Europe along with Spanish, Italian, Greek and Portuguese.

French women arent as ugly as portugese and greek women for that matter but they arent something special at all.

I have seen many ugly french women and the average is not anything to keep in mind.

I am speaking about whit ethnic french girls btw.

However I do remember 2-3 ones that were really beautiful and very sensual.